Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

where these only available by the twitter link for like the first 30 seconds because i had the style# 548747 typed in the search bar and i had it on auto refresh every 5 sec and the shoes never popped up, then i received the text notification so i went to the link and of course failed. then i went back to my auto refresh page and the shoes still had not popped up on that page so i stopped the auto refresh and just retyped the style# and of course they popped up. im 100% positive that i entered the style# correctly the first time. i hate mandatory links like ndc has been using lately, ndc was a pretty easy cop for most releases until they implemented the mandatory twitter link.

ordered 2 sz 10.5's and got the email confirmations from fnl and paypal, but then i went and checked the status on paypal and it says canceled, fml! i have been up since 7am cst waiting for them to drop and now my order is cancelled, smh. why do they even accept the payment if the order is just going to be canceled.

Just checked order status and it says shipped.  I'll believe it when I see these on my doorstep.  
laugh.gif

And to dude above, I don't think you could get to these without going through the Twitter link.  Once I placed my order, I searched "max 90" and "hyperfuse 90", and they weren't there.  Which totally sucks if you listened to their Twitter acct which said that you COULD just search them.  
mean.gif

this FNL rep on twitter is getting his hole ripped...but still responding back :lol:

just got a call, able to pick up FSR tonight or tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

no sz13 though :smh:

Last edited:
im just glad I got my pair from Europe before they released here, I don't trust any release in the States anymore. :x

Everyone that received their pair, shoes are built like tanks, well worth the money.

Last edited:
Got my FNL shipment confirmation e-mail.

I'm never not watching Gangnam Style while waiting for an online release. Right in the middle is when I got the Twitter text saying they were available. 
laugh.gif

Hope no one heres orders gets cancelled.

Just checked order status and it says shipped.  I'll believe it when I see these on my doorstep.  
laugh.gif

And to dude above, I don't think you could get to these without going through the Twitter link.  Once I placed my order, I searched "max 90" and "hyperfuse 90", and they weren't there.  Which totally sucks if you listened to their Twitter acct which said that you COULD just search them.  
mean.gif
shipped from FNL already?! making me nervous about my order now LOL

^ yeah, just got my shipping email too. Tracking number and all that.

Now to hope they fit decent lol. If not, I'll just sell and cop an 11.5 from eBay.

Got my FNL shipment confirmation e-mail.

I'm never not watching Gangnam Style while waiting for an online release. Right in the middle is when I got the Twitter text saying they were available. 
laugh.gif

Hope no one heres orders gets cancelled.
what size did you get from FNL?

im just glad I got my pair from Europe before they released here, I don't trust any release in the States anymore. :x
Everyone that received their pair, shoes are built like tanks, well worth the money.

Same here and I've rocked mine several times already

Super limit the one colorway everybody will want.
The one colorway that will be hyped regardless of production numbers.
The one colorway that will sell out even if they made them in Signature Line GR numbers.
No wonder Nike's stock is tanking with that kind of brilliance.
Not true.

If these were mass produced, they would sit.
Copped 2 size 13's.
laugh.gif
11.5 and 13 was never available 
laugh.gif

Dude just lied to be lying?

What a ******g clown.

Last edited:
For those in LA and near westfields culver city..

Finishline has minimal stock!!!

I just bought the 10's.

Remaining stock is
8.5 x 1
9 x 2
11 x 1

Last edited:
For those in LA and near westfields culver city..
Finishline has minimal stock!!!
I just bought the 10's.

Remaining stock is
8.5 x 1
9 x 2
11 x 1

They actually have these in Finishline stores? The 2 I called sounded like they had no idea what i was talking about when I asked. :rolleyes

FNL not having an 11.5 threw me off lol.  After the 12 disappeared I just hit the X.  Oh well.  Will try the FNLs in the area.  If anything I'll chalk it up as an L for now and move on.

Back
Top Bottom