Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

I was able to head over to my local Finish Line in between classes today around 10:45 AM and called them to make sure they were available for stock locate before I made the drive over.

The lady working told me that it didn't show up on regular stock locate and she had to check under employee something in the system? I'm not really sure what that meant but my guess is that they are saving pairs in the warehouse for employees to order. I checked my order online and all it says is "processing" it doesn't show where it is coming from or anything.

She told me 10.5 and 11 were available upon checking, I didn't ask about other sizes. I hope this helps some of you.

I already ordered a pair from Hong Kong so I have two size 11s on the way and I would have helped some of you out to order as many pairs as a could but I didn't have the extra cash to spend at the moment, sorry.

I tried to stock locate last Sunday and was told all sizes were unavailable. I went back there today to ask them to check again and it turns out the dumb *** manager was just looking at the website to see if they were available. SMH... I told him to stock locate via their inventory system NOT the website, and he said he didn't know how to do that. POS!

I was able to head over to my local Finish Line in between classes today around 10:45 AM and called them to make sure they were available for stock locate before I made the drive over.
The lady working told me that it didn't show up on regular stock locate and she had to check under employee something in the system? I'm not really sure what that meant but my guess is that they are saving pairs in the warehouse for employees to order. I checked my order online and all it says is "processing" it doesn't show where it is coming from or anything.
She told me 10.5 and 11 were available upon checking, I didn't ask about other sizes. I hope this helps some of you.
I already ordered a pair from Hong Kong so I have two size 11s on the way and I would have helped some of you out to order as many pairs as a could but I didn't have the extra cash to spend at the moment, sorry.
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm waiting for my sz 9.5 from Hong Kong. I was able to get through on FNL site this morning but I'm getting a lil worried they might cancel. Still patiently waiting for the shipping confirmation. A few guys in here got their shipping emails already! 
nerd.gif

For those in LA and near westfields culver city..
Finishline has minimal stock!!!
I just bought the 10's.

Remaining stock is
8.5 x 1
9 x 2
11 x 1
WTF. i just stocked located that **** and ordered 1... and now im gonna get cancelled. gg.

FNL shady as S***.  I had one manager tell me they could be ordered with a stock locate, so went to my nearest FNL and then they told me it couldn't be ordered because stores don't want to ship outside their district.  Then had another store tell me they had an 11, and when I asked to check to be sure, guy comes back to the phone laughing, saying "no we don't have it because I bought one size 11 and my friend just bought the other one".  WTF. Imma give up on this crap.

Finishline in the Bronx only had sz 8 and 8.5 but that was this morning, more than likely gone by now. :lol:

Was able to get an extra 9.5 thanks to an NT'er :pimp:

Yikes.. So many pairs on ebay too.

I continue to use my saying for what seems like almost every release by Nike these days. This is a horse and pony show. We are being dragged around a ring as a carrot is tossed in front of us, just out of our reach. All for Nike's amusement.

Just as with the marinos, which was a bit too much effort to obtain, I would have liked these as well... Now half the battle is getting a pair, and people feel rewarded that they achieved their goal of getting them. The joy should be in wearing them and doing stuff in them. Not just getting them.. Nike has twisted where the trill should really lie.

Just remember for every person in here posting that they got them, there are hundreds of other lurkers who don't post who missed out... More and more of these releases are utter failures. Nike is just happy I guess to sell 3,000 pairs of a shoe, even though it has potential for much more.

Last edited:
WTF. i just stocked located that **** and ordered 1... and now im gonna get cancelled. gg.

What? Stock located from Culver City? Don't know what time but I was there at 10am when the store opened, so I got first dibs on any size I wanted. Plus the guy said I could buy all if I wanted to, but I just the 10s for myself

What? Stock located from Culver City? Don't know what time but I was there at 10am when the store opened, so I got first dibs on any size I wanted. Plus the guy said I could buy all if I wanted to, but I just the 10s for myself
yea. I'm in seattle. my fnl paypal orders this morning (5am) were cancelled. so I called a FNL rep and had him stock locate me a store on the west coast that had them (Culver City). then I went into the lynnwood store at 10am as well and stock located from culver city and put in an order for size 10. 

anywho, you got them and i got cancelled. good job since you were physically there and i couldn't. pm me if you decide to sell the other. i can pay a little more i guess.

Was in meetings all day and missed the FNL restock (was trying my best to check my phone). Come to hear FNL didn't have 11.5 so now i'm not hurting that bad. Really need to find my pair....

Got my sz 11 but was in such a rush I didn't use the $20 off code. Fumble. At least i was able 2 get a pair.

My stock locate that I ordered through FNL this morning already shipped.

If they are in the system they are available, I guess. No BS.

My stock locate that I ordered through FNL this morning already shipped.
If they are in the system they are available, I guess. No BS.
they let you ship to your door? i just went to another FNL and the manager told me he found a pair but its in another store in cali, and he can't order or ship it to my home. i would have to be physically at that store to get it.

im in seattle btw.

Last edited:
they let you ship to your door? i just went to another FNL and the manager told me he found a pair but its in another store in cali, and he can't order or ship it to my home. i would have to be physically at that store to get it.

im in seattle btw.

That guy doesn't know what he's talking bout. I'm currently in LA and I stock located and paid for a pair to be shipped to a house in Staten Island, New York

That's the same kind of BS I got earlier from FNL.  Told me it could only ship within their sales district.  These freakin FNL employees are clueless. Imma go back there tomorrow and get my pair.
mad.gif

im in seattle btw.

Yes I'm having it shipped to my door. I'm pretty sure it is coming from the warehouse.

It is really confusing to be honest. The girl working told me it didn't show up through checking other stores. She did something different through an employee search or something (she didn't explain in detail). I was kinda disappointed because I had a $20 off coupon that just expired about a week ago.

Seems to me that they are holding back stock for employees to order honestly.

I have two pairs coming from FNL so I didn't even try to order them on FNL's site this morning. Sounds like the release went as expected. Congrats to those that were able to get through either online or through the stock locate. Going to wear these in regular rotation, along with my Roshe to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom