Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

yeah i did that stock locate thing someone else had mentioned a couple pages back. wondering if anybody else who did this got their shoes yet? or if anybodys FNL had them in stock and got them right away?

Tried to stock locate at my local FNL yesterday morning and was told all Infrareds were sold out in their system...

yeah, i figured that would happen pretty soon too. Headed straight to my local FNL Saturday morning after my unsuccessful NDC attempt.

Wasn't able to use the $20 off $100 coupon like the guy who posted his receipt though. Lady said since it was a new release, it wouldn't work. Maybe I needed to buy something else like the laces to trick the system.

yeah, i figured that would happen pretty soon too. Headed straight to my local FNL Saturday morning after my unsuccessful NDC attempt.

Wasn't able to use the $20 off $100 coupon like the guy who posted his receipt though. Lady said since it was a new release, it wouldn't work. Maybe I needed to buy something else like the laces to trick the system.

The lady at my FNL had trouble too with the coupon but eventually figured it out after 3 tries so I was able to get the discount.

^ joints sold out in less than 15 seconds of the Twitter link going live...at least sizes 11 and 11.5 did. Craziest **** I've seen in awhile regarding shoes.

Idk how some of you were able to order thru FNL in-store. I tried sat morning and was shot down. Not unless the employees were being shady and wanted to order for themselves/homeboys.

Walked into Nike around 4 pm today and was still able to get the last pair in my size. They still had a size 8.5, 10, 10.5 and 12 too haha

Damn, seriously didn't think these were gonna sell out. It's a classic color way but I thought maybe the hyperfuse will turn people off. Thought wrong.

got my order shipped from NDC.

I don't know how, but NDC is the most consistent site for me. I'm just not a fan of the timers on Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay.

and I've heard bad things about finishline so I tend to use NDC. Its just luck on that site.

Idk how some of you were able to order thru FNL in-store. I tried sat morning and was shot down. Not unless the employees were being shady and wanted to order for themselves/homeboys.

Most of them prolly don't know how. WGI orders on New releases aren't available until Monday after release, at the earliest. Prolly had them shipped.

For everyone who pm'd me about which Nike store I got it at, it was Nike Vancouver in Canada

Trying to cop these for under retail tho
Good luck with that one.

Yeah, I did that stock locate thing mentioned a couple pages back, and was able to get a pair ordered on Saturday morning. Wondering if anybody else who did this received their order yet. Or if anybodys FNL had them in stock?

I went Saturday morning as well and they didn't find anything.

Back
Top Bottom