Nike Air Max 90 Infrared Feb 2010 QS

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

why do they keep releasing these? or variations of these.....its getting old already
Law of supply and demand, which says you're wrong. It isn't getting old.

Originally Posted by ucasta

¿Otra vez?

DIOS MIO.
alien.gif

I wish they would GR these bad boys so i could finally scoop a pair. BUt QS means no where near denver. So i am going to join a few you guys and take an early"L"

^Don't feel bad bro... I'm in NYC and I'm going to have to take the early "L" also because I have a life that consists of bills and work,thus making it impossible for me to sit around and wait infront of a computer or store camping for these and keeping up with posts and every reply trying tofind a sneaker.

Not that I would have been camping anyway, but I would like to have these but if it's like last years release then I already know I'm donzo...

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by illphillip

Glad I stocked up for cheap on the HOA's before the BEASTS got all nutty over this shoe.

I'd take another pair though if I can get them easy.

Exactly...what were they then...78$ ...92$ ? I forget...I just remember going to Foot Locker that morning with no problem and buying three pairs.
they were $80.

and there was an EA sale too..

so i think i got my 3 pairs for a total of $120.
smokin.gif

How much was the retail on the 2008s in the u.s.?

We're paying $180 aud, which is about $143 u.s.

I'm sure we're getting ripped on retail pricing.

2010 is still a little way off, but is it confirmed that they will be releasing again? If they are, and the new release has a deeper infrared color, I mightunload a pair or two of the 2008 version I have.

i got the 2008 retro from a shop in australia... shipping was crazy to PA.... i surprised they are dropping again....

QS coming out for a third time? Nike is acting like Vans, stopping at nothing until everyone and their mother has a pair...lol the trends in fashion.
Well if the price is high it will at least keep the children at bay.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

None yet, but that's the word on the street.....i could make some calls i suppose.

Haha, no need to go through all that trouble. I just don't want to get excited for no reason.

^^I did a little research......all I'm finding is posts like this on NT, ISS, blogs, etc. all saying FEB 2010 QUICKSTRIKE...... yet no official statementfrom Nike, FL, etc. I know it's a quickstrike so theres not gonna be release date info but come on theres gotta be some sort of confirmation that these arebeing brought out again. I hope they are tho cause my pair is dirty

if this is true, i'll have to pick up a pair to add to my 5 pairs when i get a chance

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

smh.gif
....we'll see how this goes...if its like last summer
tired.gif
I'm good
realtalk, i aint about to drop 2 hundo on a pair of am 90s... f that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom