Nike Air Max 90 - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

I just picked up the Volts from the Outlet thread last week for like I think 60 or 70.

I want those Royal Blue colors though.

I just picked up the Volts from the Outlet thread last week for like I think 60 or 70.

i need a pair of infareds so bad. I like the reverse ones too. I copped a pair of the am 90 "lacrosse" i think they called em. from a lax unlimited, those are my favorite 90s i own. But again, i dont have infareds, everytime i see a pair pop up in my size theyre askin like 200. Ive missed em in a few outlets in the last few months too. Neeed em

i need a pair of infareds so bad. I like the reverse ones too. I copped a pair of the am 90 "lacrosse" i think they called em. from a lax unlimited, those are my favorite 90s i own. But again, i dont have infareds, everytime i see a pair pop up in my size theyre askin like 200. Ive missed em in a few outlets in the last few months too. Neeed em

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I've just 'discovered' the AM 90 and I like it. Any suggestions, info or tips is appreciated. Do these ever go in sale or sell at the 100? Any places have more stock than others?
Seems like for the most part sooner or later they all sell out at retail pricing.  Never seen any colors except for maybe all white/black on sale anywhere
ohwell.gif
  Best place I try to snag some from if they get the cw I like is deadstockshoes.com .  They usually flip them for 70 and legit of course
A few have popped up in the last week or so. I donno if you follow kicksdeals and cork, but i saw em on one of those. and also the outlet thread on NT. I ordered a pair of imperial blues for 50 bucks. AM 90s are great shoes. I need to get into am 1s as i see you got in ur pic. Those are dopee

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I've just 'discovered' the AM 90 and I like it. Any suggestions, info or tips is appreciated. Do these ever go in sale or sell at the 100? Any places have more stock than others?
Seems like for the most part sooner or later they all sell out at retail pricing.  Never seen any colors except for maybe all white/black on sale anywhere
ohwell.gif
  Best place I try to snag some from if they get the cw I like is deadstockshoes.com .  They usually flip them for 70 and legit of course
A few have popped up in the last week or so. I donno if you follow kicksdeals and cork, but i saw em on one of those. and also the outlet thread on NT. I ordered a pair of imperial blues for 50 bucks. AM 90s are great shoes. I need to get into am 1s as i see you got in ur pic. Those are dopee

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You could of gotten it at finishline for that price. if you were a winner circle member you could of used the 10.00 off coupon. Or 20% off the sale price if youre in the military. What sucks about SOME nike outlets is the quality control and most customers inproperly handle the shoe, by leaving the shoe on the ground or they would pull the good old switcharu.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

You could of gotten it at finishline for that price. if you were a winner circle member you could of used the 10.00 off coupon. Or 20% off the sale price if youre in the military. What sucks about SOME nike outlets is the quality control and most customers inproperly handle the shoe, by leaving the shoe on the ground or they would pull the good old switcharu.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by BinYe

if you're like me and own the infrareds...

you never look at another 90.

If that's your honest opinion, fine.
However, there are a few AM90s that definitely deserve to be ATLEAST looked at next to the 90s as the GOAT AM90

However, there are a few AM90s that definitely deserve to be ATLEAST looked at next to the 90s as the GOAT AM90

I'm curious as to how the fit is on the 90's now. I haven't bought a pair in a few years but last time I did I had to go a half size up from my normal 7.5 to an 8. Are they still running small? I'm thinking about getting the volts.

Originally Posted by trainspotter

I'm curious as to how the fit is on the 90's now. I haven't bought a pair in a few years but last time I did I had to go a half size up from my normal 7.5 to an 8. Are they still running small? I'm thinking about getting the volts.
Get a half size up!

are these on the list for spring? i was surprised to find an on feet vid of these theyre clean imo

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

dqms? hemps? limes? lasers (JD)? safaris? pythons? quick silvers?
wut. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom