NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these fit? I generally go up .5 size on my previous 95 AM. Is it still the same?

edit:

Just dug up my old 2005 to see the condition and if I need a new pair. Forgot I started wearing em to the gym a couple years ago and they look beat. Guess I need to re-up on these

View media item 194345

Last edited:
How do these fit? I generally go up .5 size on my previous 95 AM. Is it still the same?
edit:
Just dug up my old 2005 to see the condition and if I need a new pair. Forgot I started wearing em to the gym a couple years ago and they look beat. Guess I need to re-up on these
View media item 194345

Yeah, get a half size up. I was a bit sore about missing the online release. Luckily, theres a niketown not too far from me, and I snagged these and the 90s as well :smile:

View media item 194346

I cop my AM95 this morning from NikeTown DC along with the AM1. AM90, AM95,AM1 was selling supa fast this morning. Everyone 25 and older was on 2nd floor copping Air MAx. People 24 and younger was copping the KDs and Lebrons LOL

Local fnl didn't get em yet too. The manager Im cool with said they are suppose to be gettin on thurs or fri and wasn't sure why they're delayed.

I cop my AM95 this morning from NikeTown DC along with the AM1. AM90, AM95,AM1 was selling supa fast this morning. Everyone 25 and older was on 2nd floor copping Air MAx. People 24 and younger was copping the KDs and Lebrons LOL

Yo I was there! Haha. And yes, your statement is 100% accurate as to who was buying what lol

WTH
laugh.gif

Looks like I'll be waiting for the NDC drop.  I underestimated how strong the demand would be and just went on about my day.  Oh well.

Well that sucks. Got to NTSF at 1045 and my size was gone. Didnt think it would be too hard getting any of these.

Very happy got my size 12 from fnl for $134 shipped , very surprised they allied coupons on these

Very happy got my size 12 from fnl for $134 shipped , very surprised they allowed coupons on these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom