Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Had the opportunity to try on AM 98 for the first time yesterday & damn the shoe has great comfort. Know I’m late but need it make it an objective to cop a few pairs before it’s too late...imo the most comfortable retro AM shoe I’ve worn in awhile.
Totally agree with you, if I had to wear only one Air Max it would be definitely the 98 one

This is why i fell in love with the 98 when they started releasing them again in 2018!

Had the opportunity to try on AM 98 for the first time yesterday & damn the shoe has great comfort. Know I’m late but need it make it an objective to cop a few pairs before it’s too late...imo the most comfortable retro AM shoe I’ve worn in awhile.

GS
BV4872-104

XXXX - BV4872-104 - 001.png XXXX - BV4872-104 - 002.png XXXX - BV4872-104 - 003.png

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet on mints

Been real stingy about the price...passed them up multiple times for cheaper on Hibbetts...the one time they hit the price point I was aiming for my size was gone

My size I was only size left on ndc, yesterday was the last day for 20% off, yesterday was the last day for 10% cash back on Rakuten...I took all this as a sign 🤷‍♂️

🤦‍♂️

Been ahwile since I grabbed some 98s, they fit tts or would I be able to half size up compared to Jordan 1s

^yea, I finally got the mint 98's and I think I'll end up returning them...look too much like a womens colorway

why couldn't they just have done the same model w/ something like volt instead of mint? 🤷‍♂️

So excited finally copped. Making sure I double up or get another CW very beautiful shoe.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom