Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

sorry to gravedig yall. but i should have never slept on the snakeskin grey pair.. so damn dope!
you're not grave digging at all...Yea the snakeskin pair is nice

I'm just hoping for Gundam's next year for their anny

the black pair has actually recently grown on me after seeing some nice on-feet pics

just a really well done collaboration in general 

the original, non-collab colorways of the shoe are a little too boring for me
not sure if serious

Sounds like a true hypebeast

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Last edited:
you're not grave digging at all...Yea the snakeskin pair is nice

I'm just hoping for Gundam's next year for their anny
not sure if serious

Sounds like a true hypebeast

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

That gif is hilarious. But yea, he's trippin. 98's are beautiful

still hoping for the snakeskin or black sup/98s for a reasonable price one day

I'm happy i got an og pair when footpatrol did a sneeky restock when i was online about 1am few years back - ebay prices are mad for US12 pairs, wanting £250 for the uni reds smh

snakeskins going for the high right now! last month i would say average price for snakes was 280-350. i'm only seeing 500-1000 right now. which celeb wore 'em? 

Since next year is the 20th anniversary, Gundams gotta retro. No way they don't release em, they released OG 95s, the 96 XX :smile:x) and OG 97s this year. I see nike continuing the trend.

Why are the supreme 98 snakeskins rising in price so signifacantly? makes me think i shud never unds em lol

^ u did the right thing, wear your kicks mon

Wear mine all the time, joints is dirty n all lat idc still look dope, i do care but i just dont clean shoes like i used to, i be lazy

Last edited:
i like these skins too. shoe is nicely done, just havent gotten around to wearing them yet. problems of a sneakerhead lol.

these came in last tues. i love them. can't beat $110 shipped. no og box tho. these > supreme snakeskin. still want supreme snakeskin too. i love the 3m! really hope gundams drop next year 
Found these at Ross last year on clearance for $54.99.

Wasn't my size though. 
mean.gif

^^^ [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Especially the Blues and the Whites

I just want that Gundam colorway.. it'll be a damnn shame if the 98 sell out or are hyped up.

gundam's[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom