Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

IMG_9256.JPG
Today.

These look better than the 97s to me.

Just wish they weren't hard to get.

I still want a pair of the max oranges hopefully they go crazy like they did with the 97 and gets rereleasesd again

anybody who really knows me is well aware of my love for gundam, I've been watching all the anime and building the model kits since I was a kid 8)

so if those gundam 98s release it's a straight robocop

Well gat dammit you better get a pair

for the people that like them, i would buy 2-3 pairs of them next year
because after 2018 it will take a long time that they will come back, if they would come back at all lol

for the people that like them, i would buy 2-3 pairs of them next year
because after 2018 it will take a long time that they will come back, if they would come back at all lol
i will try.. i doubt they sit, nike gon hype em up like they did silver 97s.. was only able to get one pair of those.. not touching those ultras.

i will try.. i doubt they sit, nike gon hype em up like they did silver 97s.. was only able to get one pair of those
these will not sell out, there is deff not enough demand for them, the previous OG cws were all collecting dust when they came out, believe me next year will be the year from the TNs, Nike will give more attention to the TNs since TNs are overall better selling compared to the 98s, the problem with the 98s is that they are not well known enough just like the TNs, the cause of this is because the 98s was only for sale in 98-00 and after that period Nike pulled the plug out and the TNs never went out of production and was super popular here in Europe reaching cult status

-white/university red-obsidian ("OG Gundam")
-white/tour yellow-midnight navy ("OG")
-white/pure platinum-black-reflective silver
-thunder blue/team red-diffused blue
-cone/tour yellow-hyper grape
-summit white/metallic gold-black

some of the AM98 cws that are dropping in 2018 ^^^^
no pictures yet

Back
Top Bottom