Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I find a lot more people don’t like 98s compared to 97s splits opinion more

I’m gonna try and double on every good 98 release at some point next year

nike-air-max-98-gundam-january-2018-3.jpg

nike-air-max-98-gundam-january-2018-2.jpg

Just wondering, did Bandai or anyone from the Gundam franchise team ever officially name this as a collab?

I love the series in general, and I really dig those Air Max Tempo "Char Aznables" that dropped a while back.

^ I would like to know the history of the nickname, as far as I know this colorway is not an official collab

It's just a nickname because the shoes use the same or a similar color palette as rx-78-2, a gundam character. Other Nike models like the VC II also got that moniker, although it's more accurate with the VC IIs due to the hits of yellow which are absent from the 98 and the VC IIs were actually a collaboration with Bandai released at the opening of a Gundam museum in Japan. I'd personally associate the 98 more with France with that color palette.

ban76372_1_1468912784.jpg

a49475352a791d0964ed297c18b6e939--nike-shox-gundam.jpg

2014 volts arrived from StockX yesterday, hoping they don’t retro next year lol, saw my uk11 on there and had to snap it up asap

I don't know what it is but everytime I see a 5 panel cap I have to think of an asian delivery guy on a vespa that's way too loaded. That's the associated market I see for those types of caps, haha.

Back
Top Bottom