Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

95DDD0E7-6760-4C04-8643-A6D09EECB7C3.jpeg
Couple of peeps have reportedly got these early!! I think theyve done a real good job on these by the way hats off to Nike..

What type of release is this gonna be gr , qs, etc? Just need my pair to rock

Let's get it!

Attachments

• 500x1000px-LL-647421d0_tumblr_nrucb9o7fW1uzpw9ho1_400.gif
    500x1000px-LL-647421d0_tumblr_nrucb9o7fW1uzpw9ho1_400.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
I see the demand is high this time around on these....they sat like crazy last time they came out and got down to like $59.99 dollars

When did they last come out? I remember seeing a picture of them when I was in 8th grade, and I instantly fell in love. I'm 24 years old now, and I don't remember seeing a retro in the past 10 years.

When did they last come out? I remember seeing a picture of them when I was in 8th grade, and I instantly fell in love. I'm 24 years old now, and I don't remember seeing a retro in the past 10 years.
maybe he was referring to the other cws that dropped a couple years back

They came back around 2013/2014.
I guess people are more interested now in them since supreme did a collaboration on this model and they are not really a niche model.
Hopefully Nike either releases them in high numbers from the get-go or goes the Air Max 97 route with random restocks throughout the year. I'd bet on latter option if I'm honest though. Buzz can be made on those, so they'll do just that.

Gundam sample pics surfaced around the time the 98s retro’d in like 2014, but I don’t recall this colorway actually releasing again. This would mark the first time this specific pair is actually gonna release in stores. Hopefully these aren’t like the silver bullets initial re-release last year that sold out instantly and resold for so much

Hope the beasts stay away from these, they’re a lot diff to 97s which come across more sleeker due to the upper design etc

Will be an expensive year if Nike do these and TNs/AMP properly plus the 180 and 93 retros....lawd

So You think they’ll take the 87 and 97 route where the first release is limited then restocks later in the year?
thats very possible, because the previous am98 releases all flopped and landed in the outlets, that limited supply trick worked on the 87s and the 97s so i dont see why they wouldnt pull the same trick again and apply it now on the 98s and creating a larger demand

They came back around 2013/2014.
I guess people are more interested now in them since supreme did a collaboration on this model and they are not really a niche model.
Hopefully Nike either releases them in high numbers from the get-go or goes the Air Max 97 route with random restocks throughout the year. I'd bet on latter option if I'm honest though. Buzz can be made on those, so they'll do just that.
Nah the Gundams didn't come back in 2013-2014.

I talked about the model in general, should've specified. Either way - if the colorway ends up being popular it won't be on it's own merit but rather due to the momentum of the collab I mentioned before. Not hating on the shoe, I like it a lot. It's just what most kids will keep in mind when these come out.

Well luckily for us, if they are dropping on the 18th, we might be in the clear in regards to hype. It's quiet right now.
If it picks up in the next 2 weeks then lol RIP.

Back
Top Bottom