Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I’m waiting for the second air max model that released in 98.

10818095_496642017143921_116026463_n.jpg

im in for this AM98 TL cw

nike can't do 1:1 retros, it's too much for them, they need to f*ck up some details
That's the same image that everyone has been using for ages though, it's not from Nike right? I mean, who knows, but I'm still assuming they'll have that fixed by the time we see retail pairs. They better have that fixed at any rate... would be an absolute travesty.

Last edited:
I wonder if they going to fit like the SBs or you can go tts never had a pair of 98s

Fit the same as 97s

I’ve seen a lot of people say these are gonna be women’s sizing tho not sure how true that is or where the rumour comes from but I would be fuming if true
Thanks for the heads up now I know to go a half size up and I hope these aren’t women’s sizing either just need a pair to rock

I’ve seen a lot of people say these are gonna be women’s sizing
that wmns cw is stylecode AH6799-100 and the mens ''gundam'' stylecode is 640744-100
its possible that nike also release the gundam cw for the ladies just like what they did with the silver bullets

Does anybody have any information if the 98 TL is going to be coming back in 2018??????
i dont know if they will come back next year, but if they come back they will probably slap an AM97 midsole on them to save production costs, just like the GS OG AM TLs

so they really couldn't just get the outsole right on their 20th anniversary? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom