Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Social Status is awful with shipping. Placed my order on Friday, nothing. I get spoiled with how fast Nike moves

EAA18CC6-8258-4264-A384-1589294099A3.jpeg

You will get tracking info from parcel Force
Their carrier

And the tracking number will be the same as USPS

During December I did order from them and it took more than 2 weeks to arrive.

It’s crazy. I ordered my shoes last Thursday. It’s now Monday night and they didn’t even send me shipping info. I’m not usually one to nitpick about stuff like this but if you’re gonna charge me like $15 shipping and take my money within the same day I ordered, the least you can do is update me on the status of my order

It’s crazy. I ordered my shoes last Thursday. It’s now Monday night and they didn’t even send me shipping info. I’m not usually one to nitpick about stuff like this but if you’re gonna charge me like $15 shipping and take my money within the same day I ordered, the least you can do is update me on the status of my order
When I ordered my UK camos, I got an email from parcel force. Take that number and try to track it on the USPS site. Save the page and after a while, you will be able to subscribe to updates. That's how I knew my package was about to be delivered. Funny part, the day after I got my package hanon sent me the tracking info

I think nike pushing back the release date to try and garner some last minute excitement/confusion for the gundam release

Nike usually releases shoes in "waves".....the initial drop, restock(s), and then ship whatever's left to outlets and discount stores (Im not saying these will sit that long).

They push release dates back to get more people ANXIOUS to buy on the initial release date, Nike gets more consumers to pay MSRP that way

I doubt these shoes are as limited as yall think, Nike just choosing how they release them. Marketing 101

Is this a NIKE SPORTSWEAR release?

Back
Top Bottom