Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

And stockX prices are so unreliable, you know doods be bidding on their own items to try and run the value of RESALE up right?

Its one thing to list shoes for $300 but how many are being SOLD??????

Most of these shoes sit and these sellers either use em for trade bait or eventually drop the price.

You’re absolutely correct... but the women’s version will most likely be a bit more limited than the men’s run especially in larger sizes.

Based upon that, and being impatient, I would pay the euro/uk rate to acquire these so as not to worry about the US release. But that’s me. I know they’ll restock multiple times through the year, and most will easily eat at the $160 price point.

Question: These must’ve come out at shops in Europe and UK, and Asia..... did the first batch sell out there too?

I think nike pushing back the release date to try and garner some last minute excitement/confusion for the gundam release

Nike usually releases shoes in "waves".....the initial drop, restock(s), and then ship whatever's left to outlets and discount stores (Im not saying these will sit that long).

They push release dates back to get more people ANXIOUS to buy on the initial release date, Nike gets more consumers to pay MSRP that way

I doubt these shoes are as limited as yall think, Nike just choosing how they release them. Marketing 101

Is this a NIKE SPORTSWEAR release?
Yes, they create a hype about most of their releases these days

Ordered mine on Friday from 7Liverpool - https://www.7liverpool.com/, everything went smooth, paid by PayPal, but radio silence since then, gave them a call 15 minutes ago just for them to tell me that they'll find out later today if they'll get any pairs from the supplier!!! what a joke

_DSC1711.JPG
Arrived from Paris Yesterday - lovely but damn I'd forgotten what Nike bricks felt like. Look forward to breaking them in.

Last edited:
You’re absolutely correct... but the women’s version will most likely be a bit more limited than the men’s run especially in larger sizes.

Based upon that, and being impatient, I would pay the euro/uk rate to acquire these so as not to worry about the US release. But that’s me. I know they’ll restock multiple times through the year, and most will easily eat at the $160 price point.

Question: These must’ve come out at shops in Europe and UK, and Asia..... did the first batch sell out there too?

Mostly gone online from uk but sizes still available in store

Arrived from Paris Yesterday - lovely but damn I'd forgotten what Nike bricks felt like. Look forward to breaking them in.
Why are they stiff out the box?

I tried on the Atlantic Blue 97's the other day off the shelf at retail and damn the upper was really soft

Tour yellow's came in. LOOOVE em. I went my TTS Am1 size, down .5 from my 97 size. They fit perfect. Hopefully that helps anyone still wondering about sizing.

You half size down from your TTS on 97?

You half size down from your TTS on 97?

Sorry this may have been confusing.

Am1 I go 9.5 (TTS) and they fit me perfect

97s I go size 10 because they too snug.

With 98s I went a 9.5 and they are perfect.

I don't have wide feet though, so I hope that helps. And again I know everyone has different opinions on sizing. So I hope I didn't make it worse lol

Thought I’d be able to wait for these to hit the sales racks, but had to job quick after seeing them in store in London, no doubt Nike will flood the market with numerous restocks but I didn’t want to chance it. Quality is good, craftsmanship is a little sub par, but glad to have.

9B7C72B1-09FD-4E5E-9586-6A4FA48491B1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom