Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

After having both in hand Tour Yellow > Gundums

1CB587E0-8C59-4F2E-A201-0789432D2A76.jpeg

It's be true I should half size up?

Same for me, except for the wild looking shoes no one likes. More so for me, I just like what I like. It could be the most popular shoe out there or it could be the most unpopular shoe, if it speaks to me then I'll make it work. It's never been about matching at all. Just the blending of colors, patterns, materials, and textures. That's what really makes someone's style unique and sets them apart from others. Two people can have the same exact shoe on, but if you don't know how to style it, then you can make that shoe look like trash or just bland. On the other end, you can make people appreciate it from a whole different perspective if you understand how the aforementioned characteristics work together to blend into something special.

i'm the total opposite, i love sneakers, but i also love fashion, i love putting together colors & ideas that people would never think of putting together, i love wild looking shoes no one likes, because i love a challenge. i'm not a matching person at all, just complimentary colors that blend well, it's the aesthete in me, i suppose...

Same for me, except for the wild looking shoes no one likes. More so for me, I just like what I like. It could be the most popular shoe out there or it could be the most unpopular shoe, if it speaks to me then I'll make it work. It's never been about matching at all. Just the blending of colors, patterns, materials, and textures. That's what really makes someone's style unique and sets them apart from others. Two people can have the same exact shoe on, but if you don't know how to style it, then you can make that shoe look like trash or just bland. On the other end, you can make people appreciate it from a whole different perspective if you understand how the aforementioned characteristics work together to blend into something special.

agreed, i think texture gets overlooked in this conversation & when putting something together to wear, it's an underrated champion of sorts, lol.

I went TTS and am fine, but I never go up on sizing.

vQOWkbO.png

Naked suggested to half-size up for Womens version, do you think I should follow their advice?

I'm normally 8 mens, that means I should cop the 9.5 womens, but according to Naked i should go to 10. Sorry if this is a little convoluted, I know most suggestions are to get TTS, but since I'm going for the womens one not sure what I should do here.

vQOWkbO.png

Naked suggested to half-size up for Womens version, do you think I should follow their advice?

I'm normally 8 mens, that means I should cop the 9.5 womens, but according to Naked i should go to 10. Sorry if this is a little convoluted, I know most suggestions are to get TTS, but since I'm going for the womens one not sure what I should do here.
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the women's pairs. Maybe someone has done a side by side comparison with a men's pair of equivalent sizing?

i passed bc of non og outsole(sz12)...makes a huge difference imo...pockets a little happier too bc i been on a outburst...lol

Back
Top Bottom