Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Cones just landed in from SNS. will pass on all white since I have those in the 97s. Can't wait to see more cw in the future
20180226_102709.jpg
No Tour Yellows?

Is it safe to think that nike will contiually restock the Gundam colorway like they did for the silver bullets for the 97s? It'd make sense given their recent trends with air max OG CW releases.
I hope not after I dropped $245 for a pair lol.

Has anyone checked out their local City Gear for the Gundams? Think I'm about to check out my location.

4E7BE8C3-3633-4812-87C1-1FA56D15A6A7.jpeg
just got home from honeymoon... wifes reaponse when I opened these “...ugg...”
Just got my cones in and the suede is awesome. Really want the white gold but 216 is kinda crazy. Wish I could of gotten then on sns

Man 216$ is wack but not as wack as the 280$ cats want for these sz13 Gundams smh
I feel ya. Prices like that I’m glad I grabbed them during the EU release. With all the bred toes and gundams stuff it was hard to keep up with it all and I struck out on US release

Im still waiting on the Gundams to restock in Canada somewhere. The only release we had was a Nike.ca drop, which sold out in a few seconds.

Decided to try for the 11.5 in women for the gundams when ever possible. The OG sole is a much better look.

Back
Top Bottom