Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

06FA99D9-8AD5-4A88-9FED-3C1A08A5D32A.jpeg

Yummy.
yup ready for those. Worn my tour yellows to death.

hey guys out of curiosity does anybody know if the All-star '98s ever released anywhere? did they get cancelled? pushed back?

Seems like the CNYs won’t be dropping.

For the people that never got to see them in person, just a heads up, they are unreal :pimp:. Quality is insane. Personally I’m hoping they don’t ever release because I’ve never seen anyone else with a pair :lol:

For the people that never got to see them in person, just a heads up, they are unreal :pimp:. Quality is insane. Personally I’m hoping they don’t ever release because I’ve never seen anyone else with a pair :lol:
selfish smh....but at least you're honest lmao

I have been going back and forth on this pair for like 2 months or so. I read your post at a weak moment and copped, so thanks, I think. :lol: can't wait to get in hand.

Spirit Teal AM98 huh..... I’m glad I saw this in time.

Hornets not my favorite team, but the color is just dope.

Hornets AM2L, Hornets AM90(grape)..... better also have Hornets AM93 like the OG.

Back
Top Bottom