Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Those Crown Jewels' LAAAAWD :x :smh: :smokin :smokin :smokin

I think if any Hyposite came out with that Colorshift like the Rudy's or the Crown Jewel PS...Sorta like the Flightposite color shifts, Id be ALL over it, with NO second guessing!

Last edited:
Nike's done pretty much the same thing with the LeBron X.  The best colorways aren't even dropping (Ring Ceremony, Floridian Home).

Statue of Liberty pair will be my first Hyperposite I find them below $325.  If none of the PEs drop, I'll eventually track down the Fireberry and Knicks colorways then call it a day.

I"ve seen them go for retail to $270 locally here in socal so I would think you could easily get that price. I've seem them for $300 shipped on ebay as well

grabbed the fireberrys today !!

up next them orange and browns. and hopefully some more PE's drop them Amares are dope

Last edited:
Nike's done pretty much the same thing with the LeBron X.  The best colorways aren't even dropping (Ring Ceremony, Floridian Home).

Statue of Liberty pair will be my first Hyperposite I find them below $325.  If none of the PEs drop, I'll eventually track down the Fireberry and Knicks colorways then call it a day.
I"ve seen them go for retail to $270 locally here in socal so I would think you could easily get that price. I've seem them for $300 shipped on ebay as well
Gonna have to resume my hunt then.  I'd glady do $270.
grabbed the fireberrys today !!

up next them orange and browns. and hopefully some more PE's drop them Amares are dope

Those 3 are the only ones I want, minus the Rudy Gay, Bosh, and Rondo PEs.  Nice set!

Fireberry's at Footlocker.com in a 9.5 and a 10. Still reg. price but I know people are usually looking for these.

same thing i was feeling before i got em.
but try n hurry up and cop, i feel like once they are gone, they will be GONE lol if that makes sense lol
Makes a lot sense..those of us who are buying them won't let them go in the future, I know won't lol  It's why you rarely see Lebron 8 v1s for sell outside of south beach on the norm.  They were classic's and most of them(v1s) went on sell because we were patient enough to let them sit.  

Camo hyperposite 180 at nike chicago outlet 630-585-9568 via sneakersteal.....
Not bad but i rather wait it out a bit..... hope i dont regret it

Makes a lot sense..those of us who are buying them won't let them go in the future, I know won't lol  It's why you rarely see Lebron 8 v1s for sell outside of south beach on the norm.  They were classic's and most of them(v1s) went on sell because we were patient enough to let them sit.  
:smokin

and nice that those tigers hit outlets.

I really hope more colorways of these are gonna drop. I just feel like the hype is dying and we have seen the end of this shoe.

I hope im wrong

I agree when comparing to these to LB8's, i mean weren't people saying they look like a LB8 hybrid?

Tigers are cool, but its the simple CW's tha stand out the most to me. More can be done NIKE!

Back
Top Bottom