Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

It's because no one buys the GRs.

That's because the GR's are lack luster. They make the simplest thing complicated. They made a good design, all they had to do was apply simple color combinations. But they reached and tried too hard and want to label the shoe a non success. SMH at Nike for this one :smh:

That's because the GR's are lack luster. They make the simplest thing complicated. They made a good design, all they had to do was apply simple color combinations. But they reached and tried too hard and want to label the shoe a non success. SMH at Nike for this one
mean.gif
Exactly... look at all the PEs... even the simple blk/red colorways are way better than the crimson ones. 

Exactly... look at all the PEs... even the simple blk/red colorways are way better than the crimson ones. 
Without a doubt. I love Alridge's PE(white/black with the red sole). Just about all the PEs are a go for me, I can't say it enough; what's the point of HOH if they won't give us these?

I hope nike is fooling us with this shoe, i was thinking maybe they will see how they have, some what of a cult following, like the foam 1s have always had until the last few years when the hype train pulled into the station. Maybe they are just giving this one a dry run, so they will have a fall back when the hype dies down over the foams 1s.. But then who knows, joints might very sought after in a few years, then nike drop them again with a even higher price point

Just waiting on the black/crimson to go on sale and I gotta score a pair of STaT PE's and I'm good. So many better colorways could have been made, but instead we get feces brown and garbage camo smh...

Last edited:
How can I prevent them from turning yellow?

I use them once a week and I have another one in stock.

There is absolutely no way to prevent it as it is due to oxidation and exposure to air. However, you can slow the process somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom