Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

There is absolutely no way to prevent it as it is due to oxidation and exposure to air. However, you can slow the process somewhat.
Agreed. There is no way to stop the yellowing process but people have different theories as to how to slow down the process at least. For me, as long as they're wiped down and stored in room temperature, they seem to stay nice and clean for a while. 

It's a dang shame what they give the general public compared to the players.
mean.gif
Yeah...

And the point of giving them to the players is to promote them.

What's the point of promoting them if they're not going on sale?

Man I've been waiting on this shoe since the Total Foamposite Max! Hoping that they would lighten the shoe and make more colors than the Total Fomposite Max. At this point I'd rather they make some team bank color ways or just put them on Nike ID, or even let Nike Sportwear get them and do something! Geesh!!

Hopefully we see sme new cws but i doubt it....
Shoes apperently are not selling well.... coz xpect for the sol everything else sat or is still sitting....
No major player endorsing these......
Mybe a asg cw.... but i have yet to c anything..... its looks lke its a wrap.... smh

Hopefully we see sme new cws but i doubt it....
Shoes apperently are not selling well.... coz xpect for the sol everything else sat or is still sitting....
No major player endorsing these......
Mybe a asg cw.... but i have yet to c anything..... its looks lke its a wrap.... smh

rip hyperposite
we hardly knew you
i was waiting on some other colorways and price drops on current colorways. All black with silver swoosh wouldve been nice.

RIP Hyperposite 2012.  I wish Nike would give us the damn Rudy Gay's before they close this chapter.

Hopefully 5 years from now the hypebeasts will thirst for these and Nike will re-issue the "OG" as well as the unreleased colorways.

Quote: 2018 HYPEBEAST POST ON NT
Man...I wish they would retro the Hyperposites, I was down since day one even though I don't own any pairs.  Those "South Beach" and "CAVS" pairs were str8 fire.
smokin.gif

so pissed I passed on the knicks color......had no idea they were gonna limit the colors like this 

The Fireberry pair hit one outlet a few weeks back, but they only had like 3.

If Nike would've priced these right from the jump they would've sold a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom