Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I hope that with this color way not being known to the public, that there maybe more to come that we don't know of..

So far the only ones i want were the two original ones that i had no money for at the time. Awesome shoe, lame colorways. I am going on another eurotrip in summer and would love a pair of these. Last time i went touring was to NY in a pair of IVs. Damn near ****** up my feet.

If the BHMs go on sale like the Atomic greens I will cop. If not pass.

Also i have been searching for hyperposite release date Calender since i havent been keeping up. Anyone got a link to a good one?

Last edited:
Still tight at myself for passin on the amares :smh:. I doubt the chi outlet will still have those sz11 Peru posted tomm :rolleyes

Sooo HOT I missed the STATS and SOLs. Still looking... Tiger Camos are hot but just not as hot as the two previously stated. I must have the BHMs if they drop.

I hope they revive this line with a dope All Star version that would top the SOLs.

BTC, are the Amare's more expensive than the SOLs?

NOTE:

I post all these photos and hundreds more on my Instagram throughout the day, every day.

Lamarcus Aldridge

Last edited:
these came today...

i think black laces would be a nice contrast instead of copper as some have tried or said

Back
Top Bottom