Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

These are already in the outlets in Manila and are selling for $170 each. Hahaha!

Seen the Crimsons at my local spot for 120. It looks like no one really likes these. But I cant wait to till next summer when I bring out my Fireberrys and them necks break. I would have picked up those crimsons but the biggest size they had was a 10. All of the colorways are sitting at my local spots. I want to grab at least one more pair outside my Fireberrys.

Still trying to trade my D/S pair of Bred XIs for D/S Hyperposites.

Sorta want those Crimsons, but I need to force myself not to cop.  Already bought 7 shoes this week.
laugh.gif

that silver and red doesnt look too good. a silver and black colorway similar to the foamposite max would be nice.

Chicago Premium outlet has scattered sizes (7.5-12) of Obsidian, Brown, Tiger Camo, and Amare for $179.99 with an additional 30% off if anyone is looking. Only saw size 11 in Amare...

Seen the Crimsons at my local spot for 120. It looks like no one really likes these. But I cant wait to till next summer when I bring out my Fireberrys and them necks break. I would have picked up those crimsons but the biggest size they had was a 10. All of the colorways are sitting at my local spots. I want to grab at least one more pair outside my Fireberrys.

Still trying to trade my D/S pair of Bred XIs for D/S Hyperposites.

Any of your spots got fireberrys 8.5 help would be appreciated

Another pair we can look forward to NOT releasing.  These>>>>>Lebron's,Kobe's, KD's BHM pairs.  I'll even take the soldier 6 BHM over all the pairs that's releasing.

Back
Top Bottom