Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Not sure in what sz but. My hoh still has all the hyperposite on display except the sol of course..... northline hoh houston tx

$225 really killed the shoe. Nike got greedy and didnt stick with the initial $200 mark. We may never see another new colorway again on these. The worse is that we are teased with dope colorways every week from these PE on court. smh

Still looking for a size 12 pair of SOL....

these came today...

i think black laces would be a nice contrast instead of copper as some have tried or said
nthat.gif

$225 really killed the shoe. Nike got greedy and didnt stick with the initial $200 mark. We may never see another new colorway again on these. The worse is that we are teased with dope colorways every week from these PE on court. smh

Still looking for a size 12 pair of SOL....
I'd think I'd be ok with it as long as it had carbon fiber...but it doesn't....makes foamposites look a freakin awesome deal.

Do you all remember that warning rockDeep sent us way earlier in the thread before the SOL's were released? He said expect to see only a few colorways and to see all the nice PE's be just that, PE's, like the Bron 7's and 8's.

It's so disappointing, but maybe we will see some more come out later? I love this shoe, even though the Amare's are the only one I have so far. I need the SOL's tho. What's a good price for SOL's in a 13? Is it too late to hope for a pair around $275?

Do you all remember that warning rockDeep sent us way earlier in the thread before the SOL's were released? He said expect to see only a few colorways and to see all the nice PE's be just that, PE's, like the Bron 7's and 8's.

It's so disappointing, but maybe we will see some more come out later? I love this shoe, even though the Amare's are the only one I have so far. I need the SOL's tho. What's a good price for SOL's in a 13? Is it too late to hope for a pair around $275?

I paid 260 on an CL meetup in NYC a few days after release. (Size 13)...I haven't kept up with recent pricing, but thought I would give you a baseline.

Got mine at the outlet a while back too that was in conroe tx..... a fellow nt members got lucky n copped the sol at the outlet bfre so m
Keeping my fingers crossed.... hopefully sme other colorways pop up...

I really want to pick up a pair of STATS and with the line drying up I might as well scoop a pair of SOLs since NDC sent me a 10 instead of 11 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom