Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

amare will be fine....knicks will be tough man....imagine the D in stretches of the game felton/shump/mwp/melo/chandler..... for defensive subs thats scary for offensive stretches felton/smith/melo/stat/barg. barg is what they needed vs indi a stretch 5 to pull that lose oaf goon tree hibbert outa the paint.....man this team(w mwp,barg,stat helathy) woulda beat indi....anyway, couple months until the season starts!

amare will be fine....knicks will be tough man....imagine the D in stretches of the game felton/shump/mwp/melo/chandler..... for defensive subs thats scary for offensive stretches felton/smith/melo/stat/barg. barg is what they needed vs indi a stretch 5 to pull that lose oaf goon tree hibbert outa the paint.....man this team(w mwp,barg,stat helathy) woulda beat indi....anyway, couple months until the season starts!
we definitely didn't need Barg, especially for what we gave up, glad JR is back, high hopes for my boy Shump

dont sleep on barg, the guys a scorer he will do fine here, such a losing mentality in toronto takes a toll on u mentally....he will be a great addition on the offensive end....

Somebody on IG posted a pic of their gold pair maaannnnn I wish I had me a pair

Still praying for that Area 72 release in September too lol

The space program ones he tweeted looked really cool but I only saw like a hidden limited view of the shoe

just droped off retail for the christmas hype so these will be had only on a discount, if nike doesn't release the actual rudy gay's, and until we get concrete info on the area 72's....but if these are the closest we get to the rudy's then i will cop these to wear to the Grizzlies home games this season!

found a size 12 of the black history month hyperposites. but they guy wanted $600 firm for em... major disappointment. that's the most any pair would have sold for on ebay, i just couldnt swing it.

interesting i canceled 2 orderds from eastbay 1 for a 11.5 one for an 11 and both were canceled and i got the credit charge back about a week ago but one of the 2 are being shipped out today, i got the email w the tracking lol....any way they made a mistake and sending me out a pair?

Back
Top Bottom