Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Anybody else bothered with the way the toe box seems to kinda look like an elf shoe from that side angle, like a animal snout? Looks weird...

^^^That's buggin me too, but I notice it in some pics and not in others. Don't know if it changes a little when they're on-foot, cause Ty's pic all consistently looked good, but the latest release pics they're all kinda turned up. Guess you just gotta see in person. Here's the sample pics, btw. The toe on those Crimsons... :x

^^^That's buggin me too, but I notice it in some pics and not in others. Don't know if it changes a little when they're on-foot, cause Ty's pic all consistently looked good, but the latest release pics they're all kinda turned up. Guess you just gotta see in person. Here's the sample pics, btw. The toe on those Crimsons... :x

They look like that in person as well. The top view you can tell a bit as well. There is definitely a drop off from the toe to that matte finish.

Those atomic green pair :x :smokin

You all wont notice anything about the toe at all when you put them on your feet.

performance shoe at its finest.

This is what theLebron IV could have been. More sleeker and lighter on the foot yet protective and heavy enough to know its there but not so heavy to think its a boot slowing you down.

All I can say is just wait. 

This aint it by the way in the way of colors.

So in regards to what Rock said there being more colors to come, can we expect a white base for this silhouette?:nerd:

Thanks man.....I might give these a whirl.  I'm 5'10/5'11 175 and play the 1-2...very fast, slasher shooter.  I'm smaller than you though so I dont know about the added weight.  That being said I dont really like the "super light" no support of some of the models being put out. Case in point, i thought the hyperdunk 2011 were terrible.  No ankle support whatsover.  I'm a huge fan of the hyperdunk 2012 so I'd like to see the difference.  I know these will be heavier but Im just curious to see if the added weight will make me feel "slower" on the court.  I'll hit up my local spot this weekend and check em out.  Thanks again.

JS"

Last edited:
NDC launch calendar for the Hyperposites

08/18/12 Air Max Hyperposite Black/Bright Crimson-Black $225 524862-002

09/08/12 Air Max Hyperposite Charcoal/Atomic Green-Black $225 524862-003
09/08/12 Air Max Hyperposite Dynamic Blue/Reflective Silver-Fireberry $225 524862-400

Thanks man.....I might give these a whirl.  I'm 5'10/5'11 175 and play the 1-2...very fast, slasher shooter.  I'm smaller than you though so I dont know about the added weight.  That being said I dont really like the "super light" no support of some of the models being put out. Case in point, i thought the hyperdunk 2011 were terrible.  No ankle support whatsover.  I'm a huge fan of the hyperdunk 2012 so I'd like to see the difference.  I know these will be heavier but Im just curious to see if the added weight will make me feel "slower" on the court.  I'll hit up my local spot this weekend and check em out.  Thanks again.

JS"

No problem. I absolutely loved the original Hyperdunks and wore my USA pair out after lasting me a while. Still have them but they lack grip. So I wanted a new pair to hoop in and got the 2011s and thought they were pretty nice but didn't live up to the originals. I got the Aunt Pearl KD IVs and started hooping in those after saying I would never hoop in low-tops. But they changed my mind. Recently I came up with a pair of these Hyperposites and really like them so far. Seem to have great grip, good lockdown, and overall good shoe to play in for sure.

NDC launch calendar for the Hyperposites
08/18/12 Air Max Hyperposite Black/Bright Crimson-Black $225 524862-002
09/08/12 Air Max Hyperposite Charcoal/Atomic Green-Black $225 524862-003
09/08/12 Air Max Hyperposite Dynamic Blue/Reflective Silver-Fireberry $225 524862-400

Check it [COLOR=#Red]PeruWhite[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Low tops blunt?  Your a brave man! LOL.  Good review!  Looking forward to at least trying these on. 

JS"

Back
Top Bottom