Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Bottom looks real nice! Thanks for the pic. That pic kinda took me away from the fireberry colour though lol I think i'm gonna go for the gray/neon green one.

So how come the date for the fireberry's was changed from 8/18 to 9/8? They were all suppose to come out on the 18th right?
Whatever is the case yall think these will be an easy cop? Or are they limited?

So how come the date for the fireberry's was changed from 8/18 to 9/8? They were all suppose to come out on the 18th right?
Whatever is the case yall think these will be an easy cop? Or are they limited?

I can't see Nike making them an easy cop. Just because...

Hope I'm wrong. I gotta have them.

No problem. I absolutely loved the original Hyperdunks and wore my USA pair out after lasting me a while. Still have them but they lack grip. So I wanted a new pair to hoop in and got the 2011s and thought they were pretty nice but didn't live up to the originals. I got the Aunt Pearl KD IVs and started hooping in those after saying I would never hoop in low-tops. But they changed my mind. Recently I came up with a pair of these Hyperposites and really like them so far. Seem to have great grip, good lockdown, and overall good shoe to play in for sure.

i still dont understand how people play in low tops. I messed up my ankles so many times when i was younger doing that.

THIS shoe right here is gonna be the shoe of the year. Forget the BRONS... these have so much potential if the right colorways hit
They will in fact be one of the better shoes this year but the brons are a problem. TRUST!!

Damn I thought that it was going to be a easy cop bc of the gmp and the odd.But noooo Nike has to push it back to the 8th with no other shoe releasing.

My NDC Chat A Few Mins Ago..

Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
TWNTY8: Hi I have a quick question
Mamie: Hello TWNTY8!
TWNTY8: When are the fire berry hyperposite releasing on NDC?
Mamie: I'd be happy to check into that for you, one moment please while I take a look for you.
TWNTY8: Thanks
Mamie: We decided to launch it this weekend (~5am PT 08/18).

Nike And Mercer 21 Pushed It Back But A Few Stores Got Them In Stock Maybe Some Stores Is Going To Release Them This Week??

Nobody knows when there dropping on NDC I've got 3 different answers.. :smh:

I just called upo there and spoke to a Nike Rep to and she told me that the Fireberry have been pushed back to 9/8 then I askied her why twitter is still tweeting they come out on the 18th she said the best thing she can tell me to do is to call back up there Friday Night to see rather or not they will release on the 18th or Sept 9th and then I asked her which one is more vaild calling up to Nike or following Twitter??? And she told me to call because the people who are on Nike Twitter do not actually work for Nike????? She said they just tweet the infromation that they provide them

For anyone in queens that's wants the crimson joints......the ftl on Jamaica ave has them on display already....I wasn't really feelin them in person imo they are way to shiney

My big foot brethren, don't even bother waking up early to cop these. Nike won't be making this in a size bigger than 14. :smh: shame on you nike. How you gonna make a kick designed for big men but not carry it in larger sizes. Heck, Amare wears a 15.

Dear Nike...some of us actually still PLAY in our kicks as opposed to rocking them with skinny jeans and snapbacks.

I'd call the bluff of some of the ebay sellers and ask for double your money back if they cant get your size lol

Good way to make some money for doing nothing.

I put them on the scales today my pair of 12s compaired to my other shoes in rotation right now.

As far as fit i found em bit small kinda like lebron 9s but thats just me, i find posite shoes small in general.

As you can see they comin in a bit heavy but in terms of a ballin shoe they go hard, good comfort and traction, on feet they cray :smokin Guys who dont normally comment be saying words :D IMO this is the best colorway but they all tight, im not sure ill stick with em for games but for practice they good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom