Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

hopefully the fireberry version doesn't magically appear on ndc this weekend, will be all :nerd: just in case....9/8/12 was what I was told.

Just seen a navy/Carolina blue color way.. Gotta try and get a pic for you guys

Navy/carolina blue sounds promising. This shoe has so much potential, and colorways don't even have to be that complicated. Basic 2 tone colorways and it could be awesome.

I've never been excited about White Foams and would keep it to myself if I ever saw them. lol

I've said too much already Champ... 

carolina blue&white on these? aww man. Im trying to SAVE $. I love the carolina blue&white combo.
where the pics at? :nerd:

FIREBERRY COLORWAY IS GROWING ON ME... BUT I STILL WANT TO SEE MORE OF THE GREY/GREEN ONES AND WOULD PREFER TO SEE BOTH IN PERSON BEFORE COPPING THIS SHOE

irishbaz, so do these fit similarly with LeBron 9? Just wanna compare before I cop 'em.

Yeah they fit like the lebron 9s for me, perhaps more like the V1 9 than the elite. Like most people I find foams tight fitting but each to their own some like to go TTS and shape them in but Ill like comfort off the bat.

I like the way you can see the inner lining around the laces on these shoes the red outline on the black pair is most noticeable, ventilation is better than i was expecting also.

Last edited:
Yeah I think its True to Size.. Im not sure if some folks feet are still growing but i know the Bron IXs were a half size smaller than usual lasts run.  Most foamposites I've had over the years and my foot hasn't grown but my arch has dropped a tad have all been a size 11

These run true to size..  you have to realize some shoes run narrow so its not length thats off its width

I know alot of guys have balked at the price but as a dude who also hates silly prices on Nike sneakers... Look at it relatively speaking.

EVERY Foamposite is over priced AND prices have gone up.   The True Foams and Foam Ones are NOT performance sneakers anymore.  The Foam lites and Flight Posites of long ago are NOTHING compared to these.

For this price you are getting a performance beast.  For Big Guards as well as Forwards and Centers you are paying for a shoe you can beat the hell up.. gives you the ability to breath comfort you wish all the other Foams I had but for basketball purposes.  

Sturdy.... and comfy is all I can say to describe it. Im not a hyperfuse fan either but this was the best use of it to date.... even moreso than the X's. if it were poo poo.. I'd say so. Trust me.

This shoe could have been the shoe Nike got behind like they did the 2k4 the 2k5 and several others...but I guess are letting it slip in and see what Sell thru is on it so it doesnt end up like an AF25 or BB...

I hope it does well EVEN with the price tag... because if it doesn't.. Nike tends to stay away from it.. i.e. Nike 2k3 should have been retro'd ten times over but RESALE and such was much better than retail.

@SEANesweeney - The unique Hyper Posites being worn this Sunday in Battle of Boroughs Champ game:
Read more at http://yfrog.com/h2niogrmj#IVZLp1zt4TFMkFLZ.99

~ The U.R.G.

^^^

I won't lie, the 'Statue of Liberty' concept is dope! The Hyperfuse portion of the 'NYK' model looks too busy though.

Part of me feels like I'd look ridiculous with either of those on my feet, and part of me can't stop staring. I want to not want them... but I WANT them...

Those are bananaz but too loud for my taste. I want to see the detailed upper part on some of the GRs.

Can't stress this enough, SHOULD'VE BEEN THE LEBRON X!!!

Once the price drops this shoe is going to steal the spotlight this fall.

Back
Top Bottom