Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

This thread needs to be locked until we get more info on the Black/gold joints. :x

I don't see them being a PE either, I can't think of an NBA team that would even have similar colors..

This thread needs to be locked until we get more info on the Black/gold joints. :x

I don't see them being a PE either, I can't think of an NBA team that would even have similar colors..

that was rondo's pe pair he wore once i think. a couple pairs made it to ebay in a size 13, both went for around a grand. and **** no this thread doesn't need to be locked :smh:

that was rondo's pe pair he wore once i think. a couple pairs made it to ebay in a size 13, both went for around a grand. and **** no this thread doesn't need to be locked
mean.gif
This thread doesn't need to be locked what kind of hypocrisy is that?
mean.gif

that was rondo's pe pair he wore once i think. a couple pairs made it to ebay in a size 13, both went for around a grand. and **** no this thread doesn't need to be locked :smh:
They look different from the gold pair rondo wore, might be a PE but who knows.

IF ANYONE IS STILL LOOKING FOR A SIZE 12. I got you retail plus shipping. I'm returning them this Friday if no one gets at me. Just looking out for those who might have missed out.

Decided I am going to return my pair size 12 of the Christmas joints this Friday. Can't keep these and cop db3s just unrealistic.

I rocked these Rondo's/BB's yesterday and forgot how frikken sick they look on feet. Think this is the start of my non JB akicktion! Sorry wallet! Too damn comfy! (Interested to see how long they take to yellow) Everyone down here has decided we are nationwide rocking these fire red 3 release lol. Make ppl dizzy is the aim lol. And yeh, them gold joints, dayum! Gimmee them over BHM and Area 72's any day. Pure fire!

Maybe C. Bosh will wear the Black/Gold pair when Miami gets their rings at the start of the new NBA season?

But I still prefer the BHMs and Area 72s to the Black/Golds tho.

Ever since I posted that pic of that dudes gold pair I swear its made its way on damn near every sneaker site lol

I was told by a hoh employee that you can't apply discounts to the mints. Any truth to that? Or do I need to try another store? Thanks in advance.

I was told by a hoh employee that you can't apply discounts to the mints. Any truth to that? Or do I need to try another store? Thanks in advance.

nah most places (FTA, FTL, HOH, CS) allows you to use discounts on new releases after 2 weeks, sometimes if they're really really selling slow, 1 week

Last edited:

I couldn't get my discount on mine.. And the employee is someone I know and has looked out for me before. It's legit.

-------------------------------------------

Sole Collector has a non informative article of the black/gold's.. Has some nice pics though.

NT won't let me post the link.. >:

Last edited:
I couldn't get my discount on mine.. And the employee is someone I know and has looked out for me before. It's legit.

Sole Collector has a non informative article of the black/gold's.. Has some nice pics though.

NT won't let me post the link..
mad.gif
iam sure if you come back 2-3 weeks after released date and your size is still sitting they'll let you use discounts
ohwell.gif

Sneakernews has the pics and scoop, they're rondo PE's. has the RR on the tongue with the Celtic green accents on the sole

iam sure if you come back 2-3 weeks after released date and your size is still sitting they'll let you use discounts
ohwell.gif

I don't think so.. Champs is the only one that does that. QS and HOH exclusives don't rate discounts, to my knowledge.. I've gotten discounts from Foams to Jordan retros no problem on RD from FTL and FA. I couldn't on these..

nah most places (FTA, FTL, HOH, CS) allows you to use discounts on new releases after 2 weeks, sometimes if they're really really selling slow, 1 week
no discounts on quickstrikes its the policy, but yea after 2 weeks i believe theyre a go

Back
Top Bottom