Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Lets just get a petition for nike to release that neon/electric green colorway that Rondo wore. By far the best hyperposite ever.

Lets just get a petition for nike to release that neon/electric green colorway that Rondo wore. By far the best hyperposite ever.

The black/neon pair?

^^Those are hideous, they can keep them.  There's no reason why these didn't drop at HOH

I wish these dropped instead of the 1's they gave us.  Those are my favorite pairs besides Rudy's Grizzlies PEs

Been waiting for these to release for months, missed out in NDC release day. Didn't release local, but found em at the nearest hoh near me.. (2hrs away) hated to pull the trigger for retail 2 weeks after they released, but the store wouldn't let me use military on these and just couldn't leave without em :kanyeshrug

Last edited:
.....its not really the "BB"s we hate, its more of your corny multi posting self, we told you they day you brought your lace swap in here that we recognized it, and it was done, and then you kept going....and going..... and going..... noone cares about a simple lace swap in here, really nobody. take it to the lace swaps/customs thread and go boast there and see who cares. 

nobody is really "hating." its you pushing your opinion on everyone.

as stated before... state your case and keep it moving. you posting it over and over and over gets tired.

This.

:rofl:

.....its not really the "BB"s we hate, its more of your corny multi posting self, we told you they day you brought your lace swap in here that we recognized it, and it was done, and then you kept going....and going..... and going..... noone cares about a simple lace swap in here, really nobody. take it to the lace swaps/customs thread and go boast there and see who cares. 

and this...

Why is dude still beating us down about some ol' pink laces... we over here trying to get some more hyperposites released...

anyway with a more important matter at hand.....anybody find "atomic red" laces to match the interior lining of the sneakers? pink REALLY doesnt look good and the "Boston Beaches" look like *****....shoes green,lining red so lets try pink laces......smh

#bbmovement

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:stoneface: but seriously this needs to stop now.

Those atomic greens look nicer in person.

Been waiting for these to release for months, missed out in NDC release day. Didn't release local, but found em at the nearest hoh near me.. (2hrs away) hated to pull the trigger for retail 2 weeks after they released, but the store wouldn't let me use military on these and just couldn't leave without em :kanyeshrug

Similar prob for me....
Visited Chicago this weekend from Cleveland and hit up the downtown HOH and they wouldnt even let me use employee on these. Kinda sucks considering it was weeks after RD and they still had sizes left, especially mine(12-13). But its w/e

anyway with a more important matter at hand.....anybody find "atomic red" laces to match the interior lining of the sneakers? pink REALLY doesnt look good and the "Boston Beaches" look like *****....shoes green,lining red so lets try pink laces......smh

Here's some examples. That's as close as you're going to get. 10 times better than this whole "Boston Beach" crap, can't believe dude still in here trying to spoon feed us some damn pink laces that don't even match the shoe :smh:

Swapped with Kobe 8 xmas laces. There's a tiny hint of orange in the laces, but it's really close to the atomic red.

My girl had on these black and solar red Nike workout sneakers when I'm like hold up those laces are the exact color of the lining in these rondo,Xmas,Boston beach lol etc. So I swiped em and threw em in. What yall think. Overall I think the grey looks better but it does give it a different look

Back
Top Bottom