Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

They're paying him like 3-4x the money Nike does if I remember correctly. If that's a bad move... Okay.

He did have some of the cleanest PEs for this model though.

Last time I checked..... Rondo plays in the NBA. He ain't nowhere near broke. Ya'll acting like what Anta is paying him is gonna' change his lifestyle. :smh:

^

Brah, it's a 400% pay raise. You can't be that blinded by the swoosh. Hell, I'm sure Anta even threw in stake in the company.

Money is money at then end of the day

Sneakermane - did u call white marsh about them hyperposites? I'm sure an 11 is around.

They're paying him like 3-4x the money Nike does if I remember correctly. If that's a bad move... Okay.

He did have some of the cleanest PEs for this model though.

Last time I checked..... Rondo plays in the NBA. He ain't nowhere near broke. Ya'll acting like what Anta is paying him is gonna' change his lifestyle. :smh:

Theory, not exact numbers.

If you're getting paid 25 million in 1 spot, and another company offers you 100 million... You're staying? Okay then.

You can't have enough money, and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Last edited:
ANTA paying Rondo 100 million?!

Fuggedaboutit!!!

You'd have to pay me millions for me to wear that ugly *** shoe. And I'm not wearing it if I'm already rich.

Once again, that's my opinion. Y'all & Rondo can do what'cha like.

Last time I checked..... Rondo plays in the NBA. He ain't nowhere near broke. Ya'll acting like what Anta is paying him is gonna' change his lifestyle.
mean.gif
This is millions, Uncle Jack. No matter how much you got, how do you turn your back on more?

ANTA paying Rondo 100 million?!

Fuggedaboutit!!!

You'd have to pay me millions for me to wear that ugly *** shoe. And I'm not wearing it if I'm already rich.

Once again, that's my opinion. Y'all & Rondo can do what'cha like.

But they are paying you millions... More than Nike lmao.

The numbers weren't exact, or even accurate for that matter. Anta is paying Rondo 3-4x more than Nike though.

how does anta even have that much money? who are they? honest question

Probably overseas sales. A couple overseas brands have stolen jb and bike athletes in recent years like dwade tony parker baron davis etc

Confirmed my size at local hoh. Waiting for my boy to grab them on his disc Monday. Fingers crossed.

i can't eem be mad at rondo... if he's getting that much more with anta then nike, then get that money.

ill miss his PE's though... he had the hyperposite game on lock :nthat:

bummed i wont get to see anymore Rondo PEs

Happpy i wont get to see anymore Rondo PEs ill never be able to get my hands on 
laugh.gif

It's sort of like what Stephen Curry did recently..
Stay with Nike and get decent PE models and be second fiddle to LeBron, Kobe, and KD or go to one of the smaller companies and be the face of the brand.

Stay with Nike and get decent PE models and be second fiddle to LeBron, Kobe, and KD or go to one of the smaller companies and be the face of the brand.

Sort of when people were mad at James Harden.

He left OKC where he was a 6th man, and went to a team where he's a starter. On top of that, he got paid 20 million more if I'm not mistaken.

Money is money at then end of the day

Sneakermane - did u call white marsh about them hyperposites? I'm sure an 11 is around.

Called Footaction & Footlocker. Zilch....

Even had Footaction do a store search. Nothing within 150 miles. :smh:

Pennsylvania Ave. is the only DTLR that suppose to have them in stock. But when I called there, they claimed all they had was a size 9.

^^^^ I'll keep my eye out for u then. I hit up white marsh mondawmin and security yesterday. I saw size 10s on display so I figured they would have bigger sizes. They can't be selling for that much on eBay, right?

UA isn't a small company.

Well, their revenues last year were 1/12 of Nike's. They're not even twenty years old as a company. Plus they're primarily known for their apparel. Their footwear segment is finally starting to hit the mainstream.

Called Footaction & Footlocker. Zilch....

Even had Footaction do a store search. Nothing within 150 miles. :smh:

Pennsylvania Ave. is the only DTLR that suppose to have them in stock. But when I called there, they claimed all they had was a size 9.

I'll do an inventory search for you

Been switching between these and the gloves, DAMN these things are snug. Definitely smaller than my other size 14's out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom