Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

You know damn well I'm going to get a gift card out of this J, I ain't even trippin :lol: .. plus they haven't taken the money out of my account yet

Last edited:
Nothing on the calendar for November.

No leaked photos of upcoming colorways.

Anybody think the Hyperposite is finally done?
mean.gif
no aldridge PE release or the gold rondo PE, those were 2 pairs i was hoping to see nike just release before they finished with releases.

as long as the players are still wearing them, i figure nike'll keep selling them. probably not the CWs we want, but they'll churn them out. lets see what everyone wears on court for the first week of the season.

so far bosh with the ring ceremony 2s. (he had something similar last year, right? he didn't just wear the same pair, did he? anyone remember?)

in raptors preseason, chris wright (waived on monday) was wearing rudy gay's red PEs.

those bosh PEs are incredible. really sucks we've never gotten a bosh PE of the hyperposite. i bought both bosh PEs nike released for the max hyperdunk 2011.

if the NBA big men are going to keep wearing the hyperposite all season, hopefully we get at least a few more colorways.

Just an FYI - Eastbay and them got more sizes of the NYC/Glow/Blue or whatever Hyperposites up.

Just an FYI - Eastbay and them got more sizes of the NYC/Glow/Blue or whatever Hyperposites up.
Damn, think they'll sell out quick?

Wife wants me to get the XI Aways and I want the Laney V's... but damn I want those too... This will burn my pockets 
mean.gif

Hmmmm. Sizes were sold out already and they added some back. I'd imagine they would sell again.
Nike.com still has some too

Damn, think they'll sell out quick?
Wife wants me to get the XI Aways and I want the Laney V's... but damn I want those too... This will burn my pockets :smh:  
welp no aways for me this weekend... my size for the glows popped back up on eastbay and I copped with the quickness....hoping that they are finally shipping and no longer on backorder and that my order isn't cancelled...no tax and free shipping btw!8)

Back
Top Bottom