Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Mister Saint Laurent - totally agree.

Rondo used to be the only PG wearing them right? Other than that, I think it was bigs and Rudy Gay tho hes a big too.

Saw Rondo at the Nets/Celts preseason game. I handed him the artic green Hyperposite and asked him to sign. He took it from me, looked at me and asked how old I was. Then he handed it back w/o signing it. I guess he missed my 4 year old son standing next to me who's the actual Celtic fan between us. (Because he's a huge fan of MarShon Brooks and they've been "buddies" since he was 2)

I'm thinking he probably thought you were lowkey trying to be disrespectful by handing him a Nike shoe to sign after he changed brand endorsements :lol:

I'm thinking he probably thought you were lowkey trying to be disrespectful by handing him a Nike shoe to sign after he changed brand endorsements
laugh.gif
Hmmm, so Kobe can't sign his old Addidas shoe now that he is with Nike?

I'm thinking he probably thought you were lowkey trying to be disrespectful by handing him a Nike shoe to sign after he changed brand endorsements :lol:

Hmmm, so Kobe can't sign his old Addidas shoe now that he is with Nike?

its all personal preference. he could be thinking Honda was trying to make his shoes more valuable with his sig. or it could be the whole brand loyalty thing. who knows.

Big J -

Ahhhh, gotcha. Yea I don't really see the Hyperposite as the ideal weapon of choice for a guard.

Makes me wonder how many of the regulars in this thread actually use the Hyperposite as their primary court shoe.

I realize sneakers have become more about fashion than performance over the years, but the Hyperposite delivers on both fronts and I love that this thread is still going strong. I don't think the Hyperposite would have been brought back for a second chance this season if the dedicated Hyperposite fanatics didn't help spread interest in this shoe.

With so many NBA players wearing the Hyperposite in pre-season this month, hopefully there are many more releases ahead. Sure would love a Christmas or All-Star colorway this season.
I agree with you Mister Saint Laurent. I really don't see the Hyperposite as the ideal shoe for a guard, or for many in this thread. I would say most in here use the shoe for casual use. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. You're 6'3, 290 lbs. so the Hyperposite is ideal for you. I'm a tweener. I'm 6'1, 205 lbs. and the Hyperposite is my primary shoe. I don't wear them for any other purpose but to play ball in. They're built like a tank, but they're comfortable to me. The soles of my feet have NEVER hurt after playing for a long time, and I play in one pair of socks.

Casual wear, on the court, anything you can think of . . . unless I'm in bed or in the shower, I've got a pair of Hyperposites on my feet. In fact, they've done such a good job of protecting my body, speeding up recovery time, etc, that In the year I've been wearing Hyperposites, I've lost ONE HUNDRED POUNDS.

I may be the world's biggest Hyperposite cheerleader, but it's with good reason.

Just placed an order for the arctic greens well under retail. Awesome looking shoe I had to pass on originally, but couldn't do it twice!

code doesn't work on these. just tried.
524862303_mediumgreen_s.jpg

X REMOVE  |  < EDIT

NIKE
MAX HYPERPOSITE SNEAKER
ITEM#:  11073323
COLOR:  Medium Green
SIZE:  10

QUANTITY:

update-btn.jpg

$199.97

Apply a Promotion Code: (?)
apply-btn.jpg

ADDITIONAL 30% OFF SELECT STYLES PROMOTION APPLIED

-$59.99

Discount:

Send as a Gift: (?)
The price(s) will not appear on the receipt or item(s)

YES    NO

flat_shipping.jpg

Shipping & Handling: (?)

Signature Required (?)
Signature required is not allowed on USPS Economical shipments.

USPS Economical (up to 8 business days)Fed-Ex Ground (up to 5 business days)Fed-Ex 3 Day Express (up to 4 business days)Fed-Ex 2 Day Air (up to 3 business days)Fed-Ex Next Day Air (up to 2 business days)                

SUBTOTAL:

Your final total will be calculated during checkout.
Does not include sales tax or shipping & handling.

$139.98

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with FTL, apparently they won't be receiving their NYC Glow shipment until Nov 1st

wow and wow again. are they offering any type of compensation for the constant push backs in shipping? its crazy they are at house of hoops but not available to ship for so long.

Back
Top Bottom