Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

not even close

this color way is great. and so is the statue of liberty joints.hope they arent too limited.

My fault I meant summit lake 8s. It just reminds me of those

i think you got you shoes confused

Here's the pic of the blue Joints Shout out to Mayor..

Actually caught a glimpse of these in one of Mayor's vids and the foam is definitely a cloak colorway. It shifts from blue to purple to teal and back around as the light hits it. Same as the Kobe's.

^Almost look like that's an iridescent blue???!!!

JS"

The blue looks nice :smokin

The colorways I've seen of the Hyperposites so far are solid.
If one CW of the shoe sells out in my size, then I won't mind copping a different CW.
Even though $225 is a steep price, I think these are worth it paying retail for. They seem to be of great quality.

All of this...I easily may have 8+ colorways :pimp:

~ The U.R.G.

These shoes will be worn tomorrow at Battle of the Boroughs Championship game at Rivington Court, theres a chance to win a pair with the best on feet photo taken on the day - tweet pics taken to @NikeNYC with the hash tag #gameonworld to be in with a chance.

Last edited:
Here are more pictures of the NYC Hyperposites. These are a slight fusion of the NYC and Birthday LeBron IVs (in concept and colorway).
nike-hyperposite-nyc-6.jpg

nike-hyperposite-nyc-5.jpg

nike-hyperposite-nyc-1.jpg

nike-hyperposite-nyc-3.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-nyc.jpg

Pictures are via SneakerNews.
I'm gonna get this pair.  so sick!  I love the detailing in these
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Actually caught a glimpse of these in one of Mayor's vids and the foam is definitely a cloak colorway. It shifts from blue to purple to teal and back around as the light hits it. Same as the Kobe's.

I didnt know that..this Cw was 100% copped, Now its 1000%

damn why'd those gotta have the effects like the Cloaks, now they might be a harder cop. :smh: I need to see these in person. From pics, the general shape is rounded, looks weird to me. The swoosh wrapping around the back doesn't help.

Last edited:
crimsons >>

did they sell out?? didn't feel like waking up. going to cop right now!

i meant to say fire berries >>

and i just got back from the mall. i went to cop the fireberries, but they only released crimsons today. :x that crimson color, i hate so i won't be copping the foams either.

i will be copping these fireberries on 9/8 tho.

Last edited:
Nike NYC is doing a picture Contest this sunday at the rivington courts 3 pairs of hyperposites will be given away the NYC and The Liberty joints

The detailing on the Battle of the Boroughs versions is crazy... The blue / oranges are really nice too.

Feelin the iridescent blue cw as well :smokin

Back
Top Bottom