Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Yea, I'm loving these. I'm gonna need the Statues, NYC, Amare PE, and the Atomic Green. You all can keep the fireberry's, those SouthBeach/foam mashups are all yours.

But damn, this shoe is very attractive. Much more than the Lebron. Looks like I know where I'm spending my money this fall/winter. I just hope that there is enough hype for Nike to give us enough colors (I know wishing for hype is an bad thing, but these deserve it!)

eek.gif
 Oh dear........  WOWZERS!

JS"

More colorway the merrier I will be. Up til now it looked like hype was gonna go wild on these and I thought they would be hard to get, but if they are more available to everybody and also me, then i'ts good. I don't like getting limited stuff.

I know alot of guys have balked at the price but as a dude who also hates silly prices on Nike sneakers... Look at it relatively speaking.

EVERY Foamposite is over priced AND prices have gone up.   The True Foams and Foam Ones are NOT performance sneakers anymore.  The Foam lites and Flight Posites of long ago are NOTHING compared to these.

For this price you are getting a performance beast.  For Big Guards as well as Forwards and Centers you are paying for a shoe you can beat the hell up.. gives you the ability to breath comfort you wish all the other Foams I had but for basketball purposes.  

Sturdy.... and comfy is all I can say to describe it. Im not a hyperfuse fan either but this was the best use of it to date.... even moreso than the X's. if it were poo poo.. I'd say so. Trust me.

This shoe could have been the shoe Nike got behind like they did the 2k4 the 2k5 and several others...but I guess are letting it slip in and see what Sell thru is on it so it doesnt end up like an AF25 or BB...

I hope it does well EVEN with the price tag... because if it doesn't.. Nike tends to stay away from it.. i.e. Nike 2k3 should have been retro'd ten times over but RESALE and such was much better than retail.
As always, thanks for the Info Rock. But i gotta ask........ Lebron X's or Hyperposites?? :D

I know alot of guys have balked at the price but as a dude who also hates silly prices on Nike sneakers... Look at it relatively speaking.

EVERY Foamposite is over priced AND prices have gone up.   The True Foams and Foam Ones are NOT performance sneakers anymore.  The Foam lites and Flight Posites of long ago are NOTHING compared to these.

For this price you are getting a performance beast.  For Big Guards as well as Forwards and Centers you are paying for a shoe you can beat the hell up.. gives you the ability to breath comfort you wish all the other Foams I had but for basketball purposes.  

Sturdy.... and comfy is all I can say to describe it. Im not a hyperfuse fan either but this was the best use of it to date.... even moreso than the X's. if it were poo poo.. I'd say so. Trust me.

This shoe could have been the shoe Nike got behind like they did the 2k4 the 2k5 and several others...but I guess are letting it slip in and see what Sell thru is on it so it doesnt end up like an AF25 or BB...

I hope it does well EVEN with the price tag... because if it doesn't.. Nike tends to stay away from it.. i.e. Nike 2k3 should have been retro'd ten times over but RESALE and such was much better than retail.
As always, thanks for the Info Rock. But i gotta ask........ Lebron X's or Hyperposites?? :D

The color is loud but I don't know what it is about em I like...I already know these are gonna be hyped up like crazy.

Those two are probably going to be NY exclusives or exclusive to those ballers only.

I like the dark blue with hits of blue glow more than the Crimsons.

As always, thanks for the Info Rock. But i gotta ask........ Lebron X's or Hyperposites??
happy.gif
Bruh if I could put the Zoom 360 Max on these it would be the perfect shoe... 

If you asked which I would grab to ball in first?

The Hyperposites... whats good for a causal romp the X's on comfort alone. 

I just want to know what the ebay folks are going to do tomorrow with those absurd 4, 5 & 600 dollars they are asking. 

The colorways I've seen of the Hyperposites so far are solid.

If one CW of the shoe sells out in my size, then I won't mind copping a different CW.

Even though $225 is a steep price, I think these are worth it paying retail for. They seem to be of great quality.

actually Zoom Max Air which has never been done before.

Whatever the tech in the cushioning, it means nothing to me when the shoe set atop it looks like garbage. I stand by my comment, the Hyperposite should have been the Lebron X. Imagine how great this shoe would've looked set atop that Zoom Max Air and with Lebron branding, lion and all. Would've been a certified classic!

Last edited:
Whatever the tech in the cushioning, it means nothing to me when the shoe set atop it looks like garbage. I stand by my comment, the Hyperposite should have been the Lebron X. Imagine how great this shoe would've looked set atop that Zoom Max Air and with Lebron branding, lion and all. Would've been a certified classic!
QFT
Would've topped the 4's IMO

Back
Top Bottom