Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow...those Statue of Liberty ones are amazing. Will probably never wear them, but they are just too unique to pass up.

Here are more pictures of the NYC Hyperposites. These are a slight fusion of the NYC and Birthday LeBron IVs (in concept and colorway).

nike-hyperposite-nyc-6.jpg

nike-hyperposite-nyc-5.jpg

nike-hyperposite-nyc-1.jpg

nike-hyperposite-nyc-3.jpg

nike-air-max-hyperposite-nyc.jpg

Pictures are via SneakerNews.

Last edited:
What's the weight of these shoes? Between 12 and 13 ounces?

I like lightweight shoes, I've been sporting the hyperfuse and lately the Kobe V when playing basketball.

Man... it was only time before more pics surfaced when I talked about the ice coming... 

Picture the hyperposite as the new Hyperdunk when it first released in about a jillion colorways... BUT the samples for these are as usual... 

More Samples and SMU's we will want.... but will never get... 

The unobtainable Bron IVs and VIIs wont have ANYTHING on these bad boys. 

Frustration mounts starting..... 5 ...4.....3.......2......

PS for the folks saying they'd want but dont wanna want.. I know the feeling... but those Libertys are worn simply with some Black Shorts and Black Tee 

Boom...

joints are deff Crack on feet that Liberty colorway is smoking. DAMN they are nice..

both are nice, but just not feelin that price tag, i know you guys are with me

joints are deff Crack on feet that Liberty colorway is smoking. DAMN they are nice..
both are nice, but just not feelin that price tag, i know you guys are with me
Yeah, the $225 tag is very steep...But, I guess Nike just isn't satisfied w/ the money they're already banking off of their Big 3

Back
Top Bottom