Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

stalking nah man, I'll be scrolling see your pair of shadows, 10 photos later, shadows
laugh.gif

it's great

hahaha, cbf'd takn new pics got a life too live as well so deal with it :tongue: hahaha. j/k

^wow. Carbon Fiber on the hyperposite. Any more pics? I can only imagine the kind of samples running around beaverton. Now that's what I'm talking about. You can keep the speckles, though, Nike. And replace the clear outsole with white, too.

The possibilities! Anybody want zoom max (lebron 10) cushioning in the HyperPosite?

^wow. Carbon Fiber on the hyperposite. Any more pics? I can only imagine the kind of samples running around beaverton. Now that's what I'm talking about. You can keep the speckles, though, Nike. And replace the clear outsole with white, too.

The possibilities! Anybody want zoom max (lebron 10) cushioning in the HyperPosite?

Zoom max is coming next year. Unfortunately the upper is turrible.

Nike just trolling us now with all these dope PE's we'll never see. I gaurantee Mark Parker checks this thread just for the LULZ

Nike just trolling us now with all these dope PE's we'll never see. I gaurantee Mark Parker checks this thread just for the LULZ

Yeh churrible they are! I dunno why i keep checking this thread, i get mad instantly when i do. Mark Parker, laugh it off mate. While we laugh at the 2014's selling worse then any release in history.

Yeh churrible they are! I dunno why i keep checking this thread, i get mad instantly when i do. Mark Parker, laugh it off mate. While we laugh at the 2014's selling worse then any release in history.

Yea that upper on the 2014s is perfectly represented by: :x :smh:

Managed to get my STATs for $150 brand new and that's looking like the only pair I cop unless I can get NYCs for the same price, literally any Bosh PE, or Davis'/Aldridge's ASGs. So it's NYC or bust, Nike.

Managed to get my STATs for $150 brand new and that's looking like the only pair I cop unless I can get NYCs for the same price, literally any Bosh PE, or Davis'/Aldridge's ASGs. So it's NYC or bust, Nike.

I feel the same, under retail for the NYC and il have the three cws i like. SOL and Rondos. If Nike released all these nice cws, i would happily pay out my *** each week for them, sure im not alone.

I feel the same, under retail for the NYC and il have the three cws i like. SOL and Rondos. If Nike released all these nice cws, i would happily pay out my *** each week for them, sure im not alone.

haha you and me would be the only ones in AU to buy them matters

and yeah the Carbons are sick. and yes i'm still mad:

Last edited:
haha you and me would be the only ones in AU to buy them matters

and yeah the Carbons are sick. and yes i'm still mad:

Haha nah bro theres a tonne of hyper lovers here bro. NYC sold out in a hr rondos flew off the shelfs in large quantities

Last edited:
Chris Bosh supporting Venezuela today.
What's sad is that Nike could've done this type of CF on the Flightposites that just came out this past weekend, but decided to butcher the print and F-up the medial midsole for good measure.

I try to avoid this thread because it just makes me depressed about how Nike has handled this shoe.

But when I see email notifications about updates to this thread, I'm like Brad Pitt in the movie Seven...."What's in the Thread?  What's in the Thread?"

^Everytime I come into this thread I just wonder to myself "What could've been?"...

So much untapped potential, even MORE unreleased heat... why didn't Nike just release them in limited numbers?...

Nike totally screwed the pooch when it came to the HP. If any of the colorways that Aldridge or Bosh wore would've dropped, I would've been like Nike...

There were plenty of BHM's floating around ebay in larger sizes a few months ago...so maybe now they are trickling out to the outlets

Back
Top Bottom