Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Im at that point that if i see a dope pe on ebay in my size il probaly drop a stack or 2 on em. Good on ya nike [emoji]128555[/emoji]

Im at that point that if i see a dope pe on ebay in my size il probaly drop a stack or 2 on em. Good on ya nike [emoji]128555[/emoji]

About a month or two back there was a flood of PE's (mostly Amare's) and BHM's on ebay in larger sizes (15-18). That's how I got my pair of Amare PEs. Almost like nike released them on ebay similar to what under armour and some electronics companies do with their clearance/defective items.

I got my fingers crossed for those red Rudy Gays; if those joints ever hit ebay I'm all over it.

there's also still a couple on ebay, in a size 16 including the NYC pair and theres a pair of bosh PEs in a 14.5. it looks nice, but he has had so many better ones than those

i copped my glows last month at HOH for $180 (military disc) happy to even find them so i didnt mind the price. they had the navy, tiger camo, raspberrys too all at retail tho. if i could find the FireBerry and Amare colorway id probably be done. unless we get some of those fuego PE's.

also what are those silver/green upper colorway HP's never seen those.

i copped my glows last month at HOH for $180 (military disc) happy to even find them so i didnt mind the price. they had the navy, tiger camo, raspberrys too all at retail tho. if i could find the FireBerry and Amare colorway id probably be done. unless we get some of those fuego PE's.

also what are those silver/green upper colorway HP's never seen those.

i forget the name, but they are a PE. anthony davis wore them to Team USA practices. tournament of the world or something maybe? someone help me here

These Bosh PEs. :smokin I swear every pair Nike made for him is :wow:

Last edited:
Bruh, the prices those listings ended for :x :smh:

Yup...couldn't believe I copped mine for such a low price. I woulda gladly paid retail. On the one hand it sucks nike is depriving us of all these dope PEs; on the other hand we avoided the hypebeasts gettin' up on these and them reselling for $300+. Nike could solve all of this with nikeid...you hear me Mark...Nike....ID....

Yup...couldn't believe I copped mine for such a low price. I woulda gladly paid retail. On the one hand it sucks nike is depriving us of all these dope PEs; on the other hand we avoided the hypebeasts gettin' up on these and them reselling for $300+. Nike could solve all of this with nikeid...you hear me Mark...Nike....ID....

if the hypebeasts were selling PEs for $300+, there's a good chance they would have released though, so i would take that trade off in a heartbeat. better to have to pay some 15 year old kid with a bot than not have the chance to get the shoes at all imo

chris bosh carbon fibers are up on ebay :nerd: item number 121284768259

or you can just search chris bosh hyperposite on ebay. there should be 3 game worn pairs up by the same person

Last edited:
Seriously isn't there somebody here with enough clout to tell Nike how bad we want these

Couldn't we do a tweet bomb or something

Bosh wore black graffiti hyperposites a few weeks ago

chris bosh watching game film in the Miami Heat locker room to prepare for his game against the oklahoma city thunder. nba

last night he wore a white graffiti colorway against the Knicks

nike air max hyperposite foamposite camo graffiti sneaker

Back
Top Bottom