Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Went to try on the Crimson in preperation for the Fireberry and that Grey/Volt colorway, I was sadly disappointed. They fit pretty bad! I went TTS with my size 13 and they were tight and uncomfortable. Did everybody else go true to size?

Any advice for a better fit, they dont have a 13.5 and 14 is too lose and gonna be damn near impossible to find ya know...
I had the same problem, i ordered one size 8.5 wich normally is my size at nike.store but they where really to tight so i send them back and then i just went to a local shop and tried size 9 wich where also to small, so i got size 9.5 wich fitted just perfect.

So i had to go 1 size up

I think for everyone asking if they are true to size and some are saying yes and others say go a half size up... Go into a store and try them on.

ALL our feet are different and I am true to size and I let a buddy try them on who's also an 11 and they are tight on his midfoot.  Yet my foot is wider than his.

Go figure.

Just try them on... its not like you all never go to a mall or shoe store lol

For some of us unfortunate people in Australia, they've got nothing here in my local store.

Being a 9, and regular width feet, should I go a 9.5? It's a gamble because its 63 freaking dollars from Eastbay shipping!

Thanks to the poster about the comment about the Hyperposites being "bricks" compared to other PE's.

Black and Crimison pair came in today from Eastbay. Its a very sleek and stealthy looking shoe. The foam has flakes in it that gives off a metallic reflection. The  Icy crimison sole and accents remind me of the same infared that were on the OG Air Jordan VI. Its very bright and eye catching. I will be wearing these tommorow. Im glad I didnt get picked for the GMP. I got 2 beasty, futuristic, well built Nike shoes I would of most likely had to pass up.

again, these are FOAMS which means 9/10x u will need to go .5 up on sizing to get the fit and comfort u want. no different than foam 1/pro, duncans, foamdomes, zoom rookies and bakin posite boots. foam doesn't stretch like leather so u have to take that into account. unlike leather shoes, if foams are even .5 too small they are completely unwearable, meaning unbearable! flightposites are the only real exception that i know of, which fit TTS. :wink:
rock, what u mean "tooling?"
@zero23, these are nowhere near as narrow as zoom rookies!

Duncan's are huge! .5-1 size down lol

Duncan's are huge! .5-1 size down lol
Not to mention they're like wearing bricks.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Good for winter though!

read all 29 pages and not one complaint about the swoosh being a vinyl sticker? I've looked at these in person  (blk/crimson)  they are garbage

read all 29 pages and not one complaint about the swoosh being a vinyl sticker? I've looked at these in person  (blk/crimson)  they are garbage
the swoosh is just a vinyl sticker? you can just peel it off then right? lol.
i never seen them in person. we dont get shoes like this in my city. i was really thinking about copping a pair too. now this makes me wonder...

Bron X regulars will be like this too, as are the Hyperdunk 2012 and + model. Don't know why this is a big deal...

again, these are FOAMS which means 9/10x u will need to go .5 up on sizing to get the fit and comfort u want. no different than foam 1/pro, duncans, foamdomes, zoom rookies and bakin posite boots. foam doesn't stretch like leather so u have to take that into account. unlike leather shoes, if foams are even .5 too small they are completely unwearable, meaning unbearable! flightposites are the only real exception that i know of, which fit TTS.
wink.gif

rock, what u mean "tooling?"
@zero23, these are nowhere near as narrow as zoom rookies!
good to know, foam ones fit me TTS so im that 1/10 lol but good info here now i can stick to my TS and not go in on a .5 bigger when the statues release!!!

Got my Fireberry hyperposites in the mail today, checked them out and tried them on, they feel pretty good, not a heavy shoe at all, I wear a size 11 and they fit perfectly(literally), overall I'm pleased with the purchased.

When does the fireberry colorway release?
I just saw these today and I like the look of them but haven't been keeping up with releases.

if you are interested in the fireberry colorway and don't want to wait till the 8th  call All city Kicks based out of Grand Rapids, MI they have them for retail plus shipping. The website is ACKGR.com

Back
Top Bottom