Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

^^^Not everybody wears elite socks or some wild, fruity color knee-highs. Don't understand why you're commenting if you don't even like the kicks.

LIKE THE OG POSTER SAID.. CANT DO MUCH WITH THOSE LIBERTY'S... THEY ARE NICE BUT THE ONLY THING WORTH BUYING WERE THE FIREBERRYS... IM STILL WAITING ON SOMETHING PRACTICAL THATS AS APPEALING.

LIKE THE OG POSTER SAID.. CANT DO MUCH WITH THOSE LIBERTY'S... THEY ARE NICE BUT THE ONLY THING WORTH BUYING WERE THE FIREBERRYS... IM STILL WAITING ON SOMETHING PRACTICAL THATS AS APPEALING.

I gotta agree with you. I still don't have the fireberries tho. :smh:

You like ashy legs with no socks? LMAO

Those pics suck, and for what there worth he's wearing that ugly colorway as ugly as he possibly could.

Do you really care about dudes legs and no show socks..maybe in stead of commenting you should be worried about you checking out homies legs..

i aint worried about that dude vood.

OAN

even though i said that you cant do much with them...my closet is full of kicks that I "cant do much with". i.e. lebron IX big bangs, miami vice lebron 9s etc etc. the SOLs are no different than the next unique shoe.

DO you know if it is going to be a black/reflective silver colorway coming out?

Sneaker Politics in Louisiana are doing a RSVP tomorrow for the Fireberrys for 150.00 call the for details.. they ship also

Lafayette, LA

Baton Rouge, LA 70810

225-761-3007

New Orleans, LA 70002

504-252-9635

@ Koncrete.....HOH in Mall of La still has a few pairs of the Fireberrys left. I scooped a 10.5 Monday. With a discount. $224 otd for shoes, matching tee and cleaner.

Sneaker Politics in Louisiana are doing a RSVP tomorrow for the Fireberrys for 150.00 call the for details.. they ship also

Lafayette, LA

Baton Rouge, LA 70810
225-761-3007

New Orleans, LA 70002
504-252-9635

totally missed the "for 150.00" part! :lol:

thanks to whoever posted those numbers i was able to order my pair thru the phone of fireberrys for 165!! i was waiting for the prices to drop but this is one deal i couldnt pass up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom