Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I don't know if you're shaking your head at me or the fact you said the Lebron 9 had a foam option. I said an actual Foamposite material, that Lebron 9 option was styrofoam. LOL!!!

Not you, i'm shaking my head at the fact it had the option, just terrible, looked hideous and cheap too.

I really wish these wouldve been priced better so they would've sold better so Nike would release more colorways. One idea would be to replace the max unit with internal zoom and that should shave enough off of production cost to warrant a decrease in MSRP. Just my thoughts. I Love this shoe and own 5 pairs (Fireberry, Atomic green/Charcoal, obsidian/dynamic blues, Blk/bright crimsons and Tiger Camo's)currently.

Does Rondo not learn his lesson? Just about everytime he rolls his ankle he does it in shoes that have full length max air (Air max BB, Hyperposite)

What's funnier is Rond has somewhat become the face of hyperposite PEs (with others I know) but his is the most interesting case because the shoe is not "meant" for guard types of his size. I put meant in quotes because it really comes down to wearing what you feel comfortable in, but yeah dudes playing style is not meant for those.

Last edited:
If these shoes would have started off at 170-180$, done more/better colorways, or made it someone's signature shoe these would have flown off the shelves.

Colorways are planned out pre launch. There is no doing better and then more colors would release. And they did do well. Stores bought them from Nike. They didnt go as planned from the retailers pov.

silver barkleyposite
If these shoes would have started off at 170-180$, done more/better colorways, or made it someone's signature shoe these would have flown off the shelves.

No disrespect but duh! The colorways were trash and the price. The only two I like were the fb and atomics. But the money wasnt right at the time so i missed out on the fbs.

I think this shoe was never made to run forever. barkleyposites will halt production then they will be a new model. It must not have sold that bad if they are repeating the same mistakes with the barkleyposites

Nike makes money regardless, even when these hit clearance.

If you can get people to purchase several at $225, why not.  I don't like it one bit as the consumer, but they know what they're doing.

man im tight i missed out on the bhm pack i think i might trade some of my hyperposites to get the pack you guys think sol and amare is fair for the whole pack?

:rofl: :smh: At the midsole cracking...

"cracking" or paint coming off?

BIG difference. NBA game, you know how many trips, falls, feet getting stepped on, etc... happens. Hell, happens at the local gym to me.

And who knows if this is his first time wearing these. Could of been worn in practice, etc.

I think that's a paint effect on the midsole, not cracking.  Maybe I've took much faith in the swoosh...

I thought it was a camo pattern on the midsole. They should've just left it volt color but maybe it had to have enough black on it to meet NBA uniform requirements?

Back
Top Bottom