Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

If Rudy gets a new PE then it will have to be somewhere between aldridge and bosh's current PE's CW-wise

Oh god how i wish they would release Bosh's PE

Soooooooo much potentials with colorways for this shoes its crazy :smh:

Also expecting good things for Rudy Gay PEs in Toronto color. Maybe another iridescent body but with red color? :nerd:

If only these were the Lebron 10, We would have a ton of colors and Nike ID, Probally would have stuck with the 180-200 pricetag too...Big FAIL on Nike's behalf on the execution of color releases on this shoe.

Just got the burnt orange one in today. Still waiting for the obsidians to arrive. After that I'm on ice until we HOPEFULLY get some new colors. :smh:

Love this shoe.

nice sets

got the crimson pair comin in the mail tomorrow. Got a great deal. Found someone on craigslist who was willing to ship. sz 12 DS, for 190 shipped. And that price includes VNDS playoff 12s. im pumped

I caught a pair of black/crimson on JimmyJazz for 150 shipped after a coupon. Theyve been delivered to my house today...super pumped to get home and check em out...

I bought a pair of Black/Crimson's off of NDC and unfortunately bought them TTS. I had to put em up on FEEbay after wearing them only once. I can tell what a comfortable shoe these could be, but they were just too tight on my toes. I'll prob cop some obsidians a half size bigger when I find a good deal on them.

Went to footlocker today and they still have fireberrys just chilling in the wall beside the other c/w... To bad i couldnt bring my self to drop 225.00 on them

Stats lookin like a cop since this shoe is done..i think thats da best color personally

Last edited:
Just ordered the volt green color way this morning on eastbay using the 15% code. This will go along with my fireberries. I hate this is being discontinued!

Rudy Gays, Anthony Davis', and Bosh's...so much potential. Smh.

Co-sign what was said about copping TTS, luckily I found a 12 in the Amares. Helps that I paid retail for both. Guess I will just find SOLs and call it there.

One would wonder if they'll make an updated version this fall...enough NBA guys seem to like the shoe..

Very nice sir.

Still on the fence on those Tiger Camo's. I wish the swooshes were solid black or 3M.

I say do it. It's good to be outside of the box every now and again. I get plenty of Love on mine whenever I wear em'.

Last edited:
got the crimson pair comin in the mail tomorrow. Got a great deal. Found someone on craigslist who was willing to ship. sz 12 DS, for 190 shipped. And that price includes VNDS playoff 12s. im pumped
Im sure you got SCAMMED BADLY.

Your not smart at all.

For 1 you got something shipped to you from craigslist

Number 2 who the hell will sell you a pair of Hyperposites and Playoff 12's for $190? 

Back
Top Bottom