Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Yeh that tounge looks fugaZi but still looks legit elsewhere. Ask for tag. Dope cw tho. Wish it was a 12!

Last edited:
for those of you looking for some PEs. here's a size 11.5. the tongue looks a little off, but i dont think the fakes have the posite down that good, so if anyone else wants to second my opinion of authentic that would be appreciated. anyways

http://delaware.craigslist.org/clo/4397416979.html

The fakes have a more flat heel cup than the rounded on the reals, also the indentations on the toe boxes are deeper on real ones. I got duped and sent a pair of fake sols so I know from experience. Other than those 2 flaws the fakes look on point.

^ damn, if they're going to go through the trouble of making fake hyperposites, can they at least make fakes of these PEs we're fiending for?
laugh.gif

so i talked to dude with NYCs. he said theyre 100% legit, bought them off a friend. claims that they would fit a size 12, since thats what he is and they fit perfect. asking $185 shipped through paypal, just the shoes, no extra laces or box. so if youre interested, hit him up. i just really dont think i can do an 11.5

What's up with Rudy gay's logo on those pe? I'm guessing they didn't wanna put "GAY" in bold letters underneath a silhouette of a guy in a defensive stance but what exactly is that supposed to be?

glad i could help. so you like got em got em? or youre working on it

Contact Made With Seller, He's Actually A Fellow NT'r :nthat:.... Should Have Invoice And These Paid For By This Weekend.... Just Checked The Collection And Looks Like All My Other Pairs Are My TTS 10 But The Only 10 I've Seen In These For Sale Is $1500 :x

Better To Jump On This Price Now Than To Wish I Had Later Down The Road :lol:

Last edited:
Contact Made With Seller, He's Actually A Fellow NT'r :nthat:.... Should Have Invoice And These Paid For By This Weekend.... Just Checked The Collection And Looks Like All My Other Pairs Are My TTS 10 But The Only 10 I've Seen In These For Sale Is $1500 :x

Better To Jump On This Price Now Than To Wish I Had Later Down The Road :lol:

very true. to be honest though, you shouldnt have a problem sizing up a half size, especially if you dont plan to wear them a ton. i wish i could find a 12.5 actually, the crimsons i had in a 12 were pretty tight on me and i wore them a lot. they didnt loosen up as much as i hoped they would

What's up with Rudy gay's logo on those pe? I'm guessing they didn't wanna put "GAY" in bold letters underneath a silhouette of a guy in a defensive stance but what exactly is that supposed to be?

If you look at it closely, you'll see that it's a stylized logo with all the letters of his name. I believe the logo first appeared on either his sharkalaid PE or his Blue Chip PE, both of which were HOH exclusives.

I have a pair of Hyperfuse 2011's that were Rudy's personal pair and the logo looks much different. It's one of the biggest differences between the HOH exclusive version of the shoe and his personal PE.

Last edited:
very true. to be honest though, you shouldnt have a problem sizing up a half size, especially if you dont plan to wear them a ton. i wish i could find a 12.5 actually, the crimsons i had in a 12 were pretty tight on me and i wore them a lot. they didnt loosen up as much as i hoped they would

Yea, I Have 3 Or 4 Pairs Already Myself Amidst The Stacks Of Boxes In "The Shoe Room"..... This Model Definitely Fits Snug So I Figured This 10.5 Shouldn't Give Me Too Much Of A Problem Once I Get Around To Breaking Them Out. A Nice Piece To Add To The Collection None The Less I Suppose 8)

Yea, I Have 3 Or 4 Pairs Already Myself Amidst The Stacks Of Boxes In "The Shoe Room"..... This Model Definitely Fits Snug So I Figured This 10.5 Shouldn't Give Me Too Much Of A Problem Once I Get Around To Breaking Them Out. A Nice Piece To Add To The Collection None The Less I Suppose 8)

damn congrats on that pickup of the A72's.

best HP imo, SOL very close though.

White base, red lace, and some type of print.. He is right near the scores table on the blazers side

Back
Top Bottom