Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Said f it and put a bid on goat, and they took it. Good luck to the ones that really want them.
Screenshot_20200516-072336_GOAT.jpg

I've been wachting prices every hour for the past 3 days lol. Retail plus tax around my way is about $220 so an extra $46 is ok with me.

I look forward to stop reading about all the speculation after the release. It’s not like prices don’t go down once resellers receive their pairs. Once they dry up then prices go up. But $40 over retail isn’t bad especially if you are willing to pay $200.

Last edited:
If I could get them in that $270 range after tax and shipping, id do that and call it a day. At this point I’m already up so I’m just playing the waiting game for this next hour and change.

The strain that I won’t be trying besides Snkrs app.

how have all online releases been so far?

Pretty easy?

my time >

You keep on saying time...

you act like we are about to wait in lines for these lol

we are just going to click a couple buttons like u did on GOAT

I look forward to stop reading about all the speculation after the release. It’s not like prices don’t go down once resellers receive their pairs. Once they dry up then prices go up. But $40 over retail isn’t bad especially if you are willing to oay $200.
Exactly if you paying $200 already, what's an extra $40 at that point.

I don’t blame the dudes who copped on goat one bit at all. Personally, I don’t buy sneakers like that anymore. So if I can get the one or two pairs this year I want without any hassle, I’d pay $40-50 over retail plus tax. I wouldn’t pay some crazy amount. But that $270 range is understandable.

Back
Top Bottom