Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Fear of the L got me up early lol

920EAFEF-A3B2-420F-BE4F-183E1E48C0B7.jpeg

If you know you gonna be up at release time anyway, how are you “saving time”?

I never hit anything of FTL haha EVER
Still SNKRS or bust for me. I did enter raffles but hit none.
Most other sites are botted out it seems

I think the fact that the seller he bought them from off Goat made absolutely no money on them, that should be a good sign at the end of the day, they may have even lost money, cash out from that price was like 212, and after the fee to transfer the money, thats about 205, wheres anyone getting these on discount? Some people just like that juice of trying to hit and then willing to take a loss to off them.

^i personally would have waited an hour to cop then opt for resale but i get paying resale now.... he doesnt want to be bothered with this release... its not guaranteed you will get a pair... so copping resale now you have that peace of mind i got a pair already... sometimes resale actually goes up after release day so it makes sense to cop now

I think the fact that the seller he bought them from off Goat made absolutely no money on them, that should be a good sign at the end of the day, they may have even lost money, cash out from that price was like 212, and after the fee to transfer the money, thats about 205, wheres anyone getting these on discount? Some people just like that juice of trying to hit and then willing to take a loss to off them.

Only problem with buying from sites like goat which can be great is that if the seller thinks they didn't make enough, they flake out. It's happened to me before when I bought a pair. So annoying. If I can't get a pair at retail I'll definitely try goat or stockx but I won't think I have got my pair until they are in hand.

And not to mention if you’re buying secondhand, you run the risk of getting a flawed pair, with no option to return. At least if you get it direct from a retailer, you have the option of returning if theres any defects. I don’t buy secondhand simply because of this

Only problem with buying from sites like goat which can be great is that if the seller thinks they didn't make enough, they flake out. It's happened to me before when I bought a pair. So annoying. If I can't get a pair at retail I'll definitely try goat or stockx but I won't think I have got my pair until they are in hand.
Wait, whaaat?

^It really all comes down to the uncertainty of how a release is going to turn out... Dude felt like it was a good price to pay for that peace of mind and locking up a pair. No one knows how the resell going to be after release. Worst case scenario he loses $40 if the shoe flops. Which is part of the game if you been doing this long enough.

And not to mention if you’re buying secondhand, you run the risk of getting a flawed pair, with no option to return. At least if you get it direct from a retailer, you have the option of returning if theres any defects. I don’t buy secondhand simply because of this
True. I feel the same way.

Not that it didn't make sense. I just didn't know they could do that.

Ah ok yea never had an issue on stockx but a seller on goat did that to me. He obviously saw that the prices were going up and the shoe was more limited. Then I ended up buying the shoes off stockx.

They are barely above box with tax right now

wait till after full drop and those prices coming down

fear of missing out haopens to resellers also lol

they cop Incase then catch a dud

It's interesting how demand is so different around the world. Where I'm at, you could purchase the Lebron 7 Media Day on SNKRs 20 minutes after the drop.

It did sell out a short while after though.

Most of the sites/shops that got these do a "final sale, no returns" policy so if you get a flawed pair youre sol either way.

same. When I saw that Jimmy Jazz post, I went straight to the tab I have open with their timer to see what was going on lol.

Back
Top Bottom