• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Realest post in here today

the influx of shoe sales and after market shoe sales since people been claiming unemployment with the covid increase is insane

can’t wait till dudes go back to bein broke again lol
Its not really the unemployment. If they were working still, they had money then.

The issue is that all the restaurants and bars are closed, so people have $XXX extra disposable income with no where to go or spend it. So people are buying "things".

Its not really the unemployment. If they were working still, they had money then.

The issue is that all the restaurants and bars are closed, so people have $XXX extra disposable income with no where to go or spend it. So people are buying "things".
A lot of ppl getting more money off unemployment with that added $600 than they were ever making in their lives

I hope they were smart enough to withhold taxes on it, or they will have a big surprise at tax time.

I goofed with that last year. My job gave me a wink wink we’re “laying you off” type deal when I moved out of state around the time my daughter was born.

Between unemployment and 6 weeks paid family leave. I maxed all that out, played the stay at home dad role and took a job the week it ended. I messed up not letting them take taxes though. I thought my earnings from the time I worked during the year would offset it. Man my tax return was trash this year lmao.

I goofed with that last year. My job gave me a wink wink we’re “laying you off” type deal when I moved out of state around the time my daughter was born.

Between unemployment and 6 weeks paid family leave. I maxed all that out, played the stay at home dad role and took a job the week it ended. I messed up not letting them take taxes though. I thought my earnings from the time I worked during the year would offset it. Man my tax return was trash this year lmao.

at least you didn't have to pay, me and my wife had to pay, one kid both had 48k+ jobs last year, owed $3000 in taxes, had to go in and look at my stuff and change from claiming married to claiming single and ask them to take an extra $100 just so we don't owe this yr, bcuz we both got good raises. Hopefully i go to Iraq next year so we can wild out on they *** in 2022.

Really surprised that lebrons are like complete opposites of Jordans or is it really like this all the time? Those huge sizes are the money makers and the usual asian money sizes are the lowest for these. just an observation looking at resell prices on the market earlier today.

Been into cards and recently found all my cards from the mid 90s. Just curious what dropped

Mosaic

Here’s one of my recently graded ones from mosaic:

C02EC276-7722-4397-8DEC-35708B14B65C.jpeg

I was able to get my size on SNKRS this morning, but what the heck happened to pre-school sizes? I promised My nephew a pair for his bday next month since pics of PS sizes surfaced and I can’t find them anywhere smh. I saw 2 places in japan posted them on IG. It would be so on brand for nike to release a lakers Lebron colorways exclusively in another country. :smh:
‘I’m not trying to spend $200 on shoes for a 6 year old.

Back
Top Bottom