Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Unfortunately I had an ominous feeling going into this release it was going to be problematic to acquire these online for some odd reason but tried remaining positive despite that.

Despite these being somewhat limited in produced quantities, I think we would have fared somewhat better if we had the option of physical store locations. But that was obviously out of the equation due to this quarantine life ordeal most of us are living in right now. It's dystopia for real since we can't even walk into stores to pick up for the time being.

Temporary store closures predicated on regional mandates only compounded the problems trying to acquire this release.

No guarantee indeed, but I think we would have had a slightly better chance to get these if app reservation option was available through Foot Locker. But unfortunately that option wasn't available because it has to be symbiotic with physical stores being open which most aren't right now.

Hopefully these will be available in stores once they're permitted to reopen. I'm going to inquire with a longtime reliable and clever Foot Locker manager I'm cool with to learn if they'll be in stores later on.

Super Trolling

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200516-123423_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200516-123423_Twitter.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 473
Welp, took an L and couldn’t even cart on FTL, size 13 is going for over 400, I’m good on that. Guess it’s money saved.

Last edited:
you’re going to need to diversify your approach to buying going forward unless you’re sticking to just GR Jordan retros. Sticking to the FTL family sites won’t give you a very high rate of success. At least not in this day and age

Thanks for the input especially with that diversification point.

You're unknowingly right on point about my retro Jordan preferences. I gladly keep it simple like that by getting general release retro Jordans. I'm truly content with them and not much else regarding releases.

I lived in the era when Michael Jordan had absolute prominence and still have an affinity for particular sneaks he wore during that time. I identify well with that era of simplicity based on what I saw he wore on court.

I'm not into limited releases or anything hyped up like crazy hell because it's too time consuming for me and too much work. And an imminent money drain on me.

I'm inclined to sticking to Foot Locker umbrella sites because I tend to have gift cards to burn a lot of times. Going only with them and no other retailers is literally saving me time and money.

I'll just live with results of whether I get something or not and just keep it moving to the next interest I come across.

But I was interested in these LeBron VII because of all the correlation of me being a Lakers zealot, a LeBron fan, and I already had a multitude of Lakers attire.

Forgot that these released today, until newly listed ones in eBay from $400-$700 :rofl:

All I can do is laugh.

What was the total price (with tax) did yall pay?

*those that lucked up of course

Paid about $196 inclusive of tax.

But I’m in Asia. Releases here are sometimes priced higher and other times lower than the US. Win some, lose some, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom