• Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200516-213043_GOAT.jpg

Never really used GOAT like that thanks.

I'm the 450..

Once I saw no size 15's on Nike I pulled the trigger. Regret not pulling the trigger on 495.

Sold 5 pairs of kicks in preparation for this release so wasn't tripping off the dough.

We will see.

Long story short, I've been slipping and impulsively scored on an 8.5 via Concepts. With the high likelihood that I cannot return (and if the order doesn't cancel), I thought I'd take the opportunity to oop someone seeking an 8.5 for what I paid for when they come in and such. Just need to chip in for shipping.

Thought about it long for no reason knowing I have no business going for them. Will update this post once I have a potential taker.

EDIT: got a few, thank you!

Last edited:
Long story short, I've been slipping and impulsively scored on an 8.5 via Concepts. With the high likelihood that I cannot return (and if the order doesn't cancel), I thought I'd take the opportunity to oop someone seeking an 8.5 for what I paid for when they come in and such. Just need to chip in for shipping.

Thought about it long for no reason knowing I have no business going for them. Will update this post once I have a potential taker.

Lol..man I aint trying to be a hater or nothing. But these type of posts irk me when people think they're "looking out" for someone when they know damn well if they sold it on stockx they'll be making nothing. Sz 8.5 isnt going for much.. After fees right now you might actually be losing money depending how much tax and shipping you paid. Prices will prob even go lower once people get their pairs in hand and payout might actually be under retail for that size lol. . As of now, getting your exact money back is a W for you, it benefits you. I just hate it when people try to oop retail in these fourms as if theyre helping ppl when they know they cant make a buck or get paranoid they cant return them. If theres $$ to be made, none of yall would be "ooping" retail, period. Should of just left that pair alone on the site for someone else who really wanted them in the first place.

Lol..man I aint trying to be a hater or nothing. But these type of posts irk me when people think they're "looking out" for someone when they know damn well if they sold it on stockx they'll be making nothing. Sz 8.5 isnt going for much.. After fees right now you might actually be losing money depending how much tax and shipping you paid. Prices will prob even go lower once people get their pairs in hand and payout might actually be under retail for that size lol. . As of now, getting your exact money back is a W for you, it benefits you. I just hate it when people try to oop retail in these fourms as if theyre helping ppl when they know they cant make a buck or get paranoid they cant return them. If theres $$ to be made, none of yall would be "ooping" retail, period. Should of just left that pair alone on the site for someone else who really wanted them in the first place.

Well said.

Nah, it's all good and I get where you're coming from. It's just a poor decision on my end and I should've for real just left it there for someone else to get it. I really just fell for the hype. I used to collect LeBrons back then, too, and the memories kinda kicked in, but I've been completely out of collecting LeBrons for a while, which is why I said I had no business buying these in the first place. Sorry if my decision pissed anyone off though. Thought I'd offer anyway.

Well, I make my bed, I lay in it, right?

Agreed but majority of this shoe went to resellers

Nike with free returns is never a loss btw. The problem with the point you’re trying to make is that if dudes don’t go for em, somebody else will. And that next person is most likely a reseller.

let’s say I’m lined up at the mall for shoes but then my size is sold out, am I just supposed to leave the line even though I camped out for hours? Guarantee if I did that, the next person behind me wouldn’t hesitate to scoop it even though it’s not their size

Nah, it's all good and I get where you're coming from. It's just a poor decision on my end and I should've for real just left it there for someone else to get it. I really just fell for the hype. I used to collect LeBrons back then, too, and the memories kinda kicked in, but I've been completely out of collecting LeBrons for a while, which is why I said I had no business buying these in the first place. Sorry if my decision pissed anyone off though. Thought I'd offer anyway.

Well, I make my bed, I lay in it, right?
You ain’t gotta be apologizing to nobody. People on this site would’ve done the exact same thing. I know cats on here don’t wear no size 6, but yet, Yeezy day comes around and suddenly everyone wears bae sizes. “It’s for my girl” nah that’s bs. And dudes that are 6’2” be buying size 8-9 shoes. Okay..

I'm laughing at all the clowns who proclaimed this would be an easy pick up and somewhat guaranteed multiple pairs can be had by an individual if wanted.

That clearly wasn't the case since this morning because so many including myself struck out.

Absolutely no resale route for me. I ain't going to die not getting these shoes. I'm just going to keep it moving and go to whatever interests me next.

But I will try to work smart and peep if the stores have them whenever they reopen. There has to be allocation with the stores logically, we just ain't seeing them now obviously because most of us can't physically enter stores and handle business due to strictures. I'm sure they'll stock the stores with these because they clearly have to make up missed sales due to closures.

Back
Top Bottom