Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
People slow for real, they just bidding away on size 12 driving the price up instead of down.

when will people learn its a buyer market and resellers only can sale shoe at the price the buyers are willing to pay.
ima look out for the undercutting later this week while pairs are in hand hope they get close to $300 range

Nike with free returns is never a loss btw. The problem with the point you’re trying to make is that if dudes don’t go for em, somebody else will. And that next person is most likely a reseller.

let’s say I’m lined up at the mall for shoes but then my size is sold out, am I just supposed to leave the line even though I camped out for hours? Guarantee if I did that, the next person behind me wouldn’t hesitate to scoop it even though it’s not their size

People still line up & camp? Everything hyped is raffled or online.

People still line up & camp? Everything hyped is raffled or online.
Hawaii gets delayed shipments so a lot of times, shows are either ticket raffles or fcfs. J1’s have pretty much been fcfs at certain spots. Bred toes, obsidians, roty, shadows, etc. Could never do the app reserves because of the delayed shipments for some reason

Nike with free returns is never a loss btw. The problem with the point you’re trying to make is that if dudes don’t go for em, somebody else will. And that next person is most likely a reseller.

let’s say I’m lined up at the mall for shoes but then my size is sold out, am I just supposed to leave the line even though I camped out for hours? Guarantee if I did that, the next person behind me wouldn’t hesitate to scoop it even though it’s not their size
You ain’t gotta be apologizing to nobody. People on this site would’ve done the exact same thing. I know cats on here don’t wear no size 6, but yet, Yeezy day comes around and suddenly everyone wears bae sizes. “It’s for my girl” nah that’s bs. And dudes that are 6’2” be buying size 8-9 shoes. Okay..

Yeah, see, I wish I ordered from Nike for that easy option. I know I don't have to apologize, but I do get where Ritchie X Rich Ritchie X Rich is coming from. I did order my personal size (normally 8.5 or 9) and debated on keeping, but it was a VERY impulsive move that I have to be much better about in all fairness and I should've left it for someone who truly wants them. One side of me is saying, "dude, why am I even consider buying these?" while the other side is like, "damn, they look real good!" when I see pictures like junjdm junjdm 's, which they really do. That "buy now, think later" mentality. *Sigh* I need to let that go.

My intent of the debate 14 hours after launch/purchase was really that conversation (wait to see in person if I change my mind or just get rid of it), but logically speaking, it should've been a no-brainer/quick decision early on.

Nike should release the other colorways.

D072D243-A3AE-4A47-A5FB-D5E9BB364694.jpeg

91051538-85EB-429B-B63D-B59B153E295E.jpeg

Lol..man I aint trying to be a hater or nothing. But these type of posts irk me when people think they're "looking out" for someone when they know damn well if they sold it on stockx they'll be making nothing. Sz 8.5 isnt going for much.. After fees right now you might actually be losing money depending how much tax and shipping you paid. Prices will prob even go lower once people get their pairs in hand and payout might actually be under retail for that size lol. . As of now, getting your exact money back is a W for you, it benefits you. I just hate it when people try to oop retail in these fourms as if theyre helping ppl when they know they cant make a buck or get paranoid they cant return them. If theres $$ to be made, none of yall would be "ooping" retail, period. Should of just left that pair alone on the site for someone else who really wanted them in the first place.

Even if he sells for retail plus shipping it is
saving someone a few dollars. Stockx and GOAT. Above retail plus tax and shipping. Let em live.

Back
Top Bottom