Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
When did you kids grow up and become size 12’s?
It’s only for Media days :lol:

look at all the other bron’s they are priced with the others. granted the big sizes have been selling out faster :lol:

Lebron 7 Media Day-9.jpg
Lebron 7 Media Day-8.jpg
Lebron 7 Media Day-10.jpg

couple of on foot shots I took yesterday, I plan to swap the laces to see how they look.

I gave in and pulled the trigger and got my size 11 at $330 shipped. That no interest with affirm made me say F it.

Ima feel dumb if they restock. But F it. Id say the majority of my purchases are for less than retail so I’ll make the rare exception on these.

I gave in and pulled the trigger and got my size 11 at $330 shipped. That no interest with affirm made me say F it.

Ima feel dumb if they restock. But F it. Id say the majority of my purchases are for less than retail so I’ll make the rare exception on these.

Yep. I got a deal working. It's higher than the 450 I dropped to start but it's my only shot and I really want these...

obviously paying resale sucks but sometimes you have to pull the trigger... in March the plum dunks were going for 225-240 but my pride got to me and i refused to pay that price... now prices are at 320 plus smh... now ill never get them...all good i still got the dunk high sb...

on another note the seller shipped my pair to stockx now just waiting for them to get it and authenticate... cant wait to say the least lol

Back
Top Bottom