Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Sheeeeeeeesh smh man....it’s looking ugly now I see why cats paying $300 for pairs on StockX
My luck has been good this year hopefully I can hit online

I caved and “pre-ordered” from kicksquare. They better not be on no bs and cancel My order and then put them back up for a higher price. I’m a little tight I gotta wait til supposedly two days after the release for them to ship but I’m excited for these so I’ll fake patiently wait

spongebob.jpg

Smh wth is this, Nike stupid for retroing this shoe like this. I already know it’s going to be a ***** getting a 13 on release day
No surprise really, I still have not seen any of the 1's or 3's in person (Store, somebody wearing them etc.,) They must have learned from the Kobe 1 Protro and don't want these sitting on shelves for under $100 in multiple outlets.

Smh wth is this, Nike stupid for retroing this shoe like this. I already know it’s going to be a ***** getting a 13 on release day

I feel ya! I hope some places around me gets them. I guess I'll make some calls to see what. I'm not about to pay some of these prices. I guess I'll just have as many tabs open as I can.

Footsite release maps are the stupidest, wackest crap. I dunno why folks always try and use that as indicators of availability. I live in NYC and it's way too much trouble to try and make it to any store to pick up or buy a limited release. Rather cop online 100% of the time.

No surprise really, I still have not seen any of the 1's or 3's in person (Store, somebody wearing them etc.,) They must have learned from the Kobe 1 Protro and don't want these sitting on shelves for under $100 in multiple outlets.

You seen nobody with them on? Where do you live?

I think i only seen like two people with the 3s, i've yet to see AZGs

We should be good online if you are on it the time of the release. Big sizes may be harder.
End (not charging over retail) and sns not doing raffle is a good sign. Good luck Tuesday morning everybody.

I don't see anyone in my city rocking retro lebrons and when I rock the azg everyone ask where I got them from

Been seeing a lot more people rocking brons in nyc

i'm partially taking credit for the last 10+ years of getting clowned for it lol
What part of NYC you from? I can't believe you got clowned for rocking Brons.

I don't see anyone in my city rocking retro lebrons and when I rock the azg everyone ask where I got them from
Not gonna lie, that question always strokes the ego.

Those are Lebrons? Where'd you get them?

Oh these? Online.....can't get these at foot locker
1jXeARi.png

Kixsquare still hasn’t sent my parachute Lebron icons!

I’ve emailed from my email, called, DM’d, used their email on their website since last Wednesday and no response.

I hope they don’t pull the same crap with these red carpets.

I’ve been checking my email for the past two days for my shipping confirm from politics lmao....I’m starting to think it’s not in there because I keep looking for it lmao

Kixsquare still hasn’t sent my parachute Lebron icons!

I’ve emailed from my email, called, DM’d, used their email on their website since last Wednesday and no response.

I hope they don’t pull the same crap with these red carpets.
Kixsquare did that to me on my Cactus 4s....I had to chargeback to get my pair moving

What part of NYC you from? I can't believe you got clowned for rocking Brons.

Not gonna lie, that question always strokes the ego.

Those are Lebrons? Where'd you get them?

Oh these? Online.....can't get these at foot locker
1jXeARi.png
True indeed lol

Kixsquare did that to me on my Cactus 4s....I had to chargeback to get my pair moving

I started a paypal dispute last Friday and still nothing. It’s wild. Not like this shoe went for crazy resell lol.

Footlocker North Riverside
Zip 60515
Code 0005

just worked 3 min ago. Just typed random numbers and this worked.

Back
Top Bottom